Reviews for Grind
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ahaha, wonderfully sweet ending! I absolutely loved the angst throughout the whole thing! Great job!
AcornWarrior chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was so intense I could hardly take it. I started crying at a few different points, and it created a want for Something and then it satisfied it, and it was beautiful.

Augh my life. It has been lacking. I'd read Substitution on the kink meme but that's all I'd read of yours and now I feel like I've missed out on something wonderful. -sob-

At least I found you now!
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
it was a lot of angst, but it was *good*. extremely good. in a sadi/masochistic kinda way. if that makes sense.

blah, I'm all drained after reading so many emotions D
xXbaka-usagiXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I have now finished reading Poison, Brain Damage, and Grind, and I must say that...well compared to your writing, most everyone else seems like crap! I find it remarkable that this AWESOME and MEANINGFUL and SUPER-DUPER-ANGSTY trilogy gets such little feedback when loads of CRAP stories are getting more! (/rant over). Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, thank you for being one of the few authors who writes Lavi x Kanda/ Kanda x Lavi correctly! Most turn Kanda into (as you said) a sniveling wuss, which he certainly is not. Also, you wrote the psycho!Kanda and Junior!Lavi so well. It was very IC. You made it sound plausible! (a rare feat in FF) Uhg. Anatomy book lemons. I read one of those. Scary. I like your abstract lemony type thingeys better. Either way, you now are one of my favorite authors!
Dokuganryu chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Whole trilogy was brilliant Dem xD

There's the odd spelling/grammar error around, but I can let that slide for how well written it is 3

x Teh Erocist x
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
ok that was realy nice but hte end confused me. so...lavi 'changed' and kanda goes half-crazy? and then at the end, lavi half come back? or soemthing like that? or are they trying to have antoher realtionship with 'junior' or seomthing?
beautiful000enigma chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aww I loved the ending (even if they didnt get back together i would still like it)

I honestly felt like crying because Kanda was so broken and crazy. :( Anyways good job!

*claps and gives standing ovation*
Harmony283 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
-For the AR- I agree immensly, I'd rather read something...not so straight forward -shudders- read too many poorly done ones to last me my life time . But kudo's to you for trying! -hasn't even really written a full blown one yet...that she's felt comfortable with uploading- and...I'll definitely look into the song o.o sounds interesting -goes to look it up reviewing-

I was a bit confused at first (where the setting was) but I re-read it and it makes sense so that's good.

"He's slowly slipping, deeper and deeper into a realm of nightmares he chose rather than painful truth of the ended illusion that he had lived under for so long"
sori t chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
T.T poor Kanda and Lavi T.T I do like the slightly happy ending though
Reim Oarse chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
-whew-

Wow, that was pretty angsty there for a while. But hey, all the more appreciated when the ending's a happy one.

Excellent contribution!
Bakanda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love this FF! You are so awesome at keeping them both in character, even during the sappy times :)! You don't add in crying and weird OOC elements, that isn't needed to show how much they love each other! I think they actually seem more in love with out the crying and girlyness because then it feel like it's actually them. So this story for the win!
LaviXYuu Fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Why does this only have 8 reviews? It must be one of the best LaviYuu oneshots I've read! Awesome darkness and madness and a sweet ending, I don't think it was sappy at all, just fitting! Please keep writing!
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
It's really beautiful in a dark, despairing sort of way. Great job.
Neko-sama no Kokoro chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was incredible, Dementia! The concept of insanity is always interesting when well-written, but this exceeded every fanfic I've read! It must have been so difficult to write such feelings, yet you portrayed Kanda and Lavi, the madness and the emotions, perfectly, and in a way that made perfect sense for the characters, their relationships, and how real people would behave. I was almost brought to tears by the end! That bittersweet ending fit the story perfectly, making it angsty and sad but not in an exaggerated way where it would have become just too much. It was amazing!
Hollow Heartless chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
One of the best fanfics in -Man I've read. Great job on the abstract lemon-I really appreciate it!

What more can I say? It's a beautifully complex fic.