Reviews for Dazzling Illusions
nessa chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
you...certainly got me hooked with this cliffhanger...
now im addicted.. ahahhaha
nicely done
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
awesome! inu/kag pairing for sure.
Sassybratt chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad you're giving us a glimpse into the past. And great job with the idea conjuring. Still wondering what happened to sesshomaru. Will he still be in the story? Did he die? Is he away from everyone cause he's mad at his father and/or brother? So many questions, but only you have the answers. Can't wait until the next chapter so continue as soon as you can! Loved it! ;b
poems2songs chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
great update... seems that as they grew up kagome kept in touch with them... looks like bad things happened in the past... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you...
hemiyami chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
How about Jim?

nah im only joking lol good story by the ways sounds like its going to be very interesting

how about

Dai - it means large gentle man

Hisao - long lived man

Norio - man of principals

Osamu - ruler
poems2songs chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
great update... so they kept in touch even with the time skip... what next... update when you can... please and thank you...
Sassybratt chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Great job on the chapter! Can't wait to see where the plot of this story goes. As for Kouga's dad's name, I'll pm you with a few that I found. Anyways, beautiful writing and amazing flow. love the story and can't wait for the next chapter so update soon! b
anhimals chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I believe you meant to type out "stalking" instead of "stocking" when Inuyasha and Kouga are fighting about Ayame. I have no clue what to suggest for Kouga's dad name. I am bad at naming characters.
poems2songs chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
interesting story... like it so far... wonder what happens next... update when you can... please and thank you...

i vote for inu-kag pairing with kouga like a big brother to kagome... until next time...
Sassybratt chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Great job on the first two chapters. Can't wait to see where this is headed. I don't have an idea for Kouga's father's name yet. Then again, its 11 at night and I'm dead tired. Maybe I think of one by tomorrow sometime.

Anyways, love the story. I like the inu/kags and kou/kags pairings. But if I had to choose, I would go with the IK pairing instead of KK. Then again, it all depends on where this story is headed. Are you going to have them stay as kids or is there going to be a *5 years later* sort of thing? I'd be able to give you a more permanent decision once the story progresses.

Love it so far and can't wait until you continue. You've got me intrigued so update soon please!
ebayrose chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
vote:inu/kag kou belongs with Aya
anhimals chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i like what you have written so far. i like how you created a father for kouga, i don't think i've ever read a story with kouga's father. i am curious to know what his name will be. i am going to cast my vote for inu and kags. as much as i love kouga, he just belongs with ayame. looking forward to your next update.
Ireallycan'tbebotheredtologon chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I really like it! Everyone's in character, which is more than I can say for half of the stories I've read.

Just to cast my vote: Inu/Kag, but that's just because I've become recently obsessed with this pairing.

Keep writing!