Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
LonerInDisguise chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"Sam telling Rachel not to go upstairs just yet because Brooke's busy laying out the whips and chains and she'll call as soon as she has the dominatrix outfit on. "That little dip-shit!" Flinging open their bedroom door Brooke yells out into the hall, "10:30 Avril, lights out"

this is why you are my favorite author
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
The ending for that was perfect. Rachel's pain and feelings of inadequacy and Brooke's reassurance that she's proven herself worthy of their love was so beautiful. Fantastic is the only word that comes to mind right now.
dwyerisms chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I am definitely addicted to all of your stories. This one? Definitely gave me goosebumps, which I'm starting to learn is normal when I read your writing. So, yeah. This was very good and I can't wait to see more from you.

angel0wonder chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Lol, I liked Sam's whips and chains comment.

Looking forward to the next installment! Lets get down to it! YEAH!

Is it obvious I'm hyped? XD
spashley20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
yay :) this was really good. i love the brooke/sam interactions it makes me laugh nad of course the brachel is GREAT. update soon :)
shuis119 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Ravenscircle chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Seriously? This fic is making me want Rachel back on OTH stat! If given the right material (like this) they could be amazing. Wonderful chapter. Loved the comedic moments with Sam and the heart felt moments with Brachel. Made me a bit teary eyed. Can't wait for the next part!
faberry143 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw! my goodness..the things rachel went through../.. im glad that Brookes there for her now and they can finally make things better for each other! )..can't wait for that bed scene..bwahaha..

loving ur fics! looking forward to the update!