Reviews for A Pirate's Life For Me
Fearth chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
wonderful just as I thought... and I am feeling you on the busted computer thing and the internet, I have the same problem with this thing, the good thing about it is that i can write lots of chapters in advance and not worries about falling behind, its just the problem of getting them posted with no net .
RedWolfMoon chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
I LOVE this. Update ASAP
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Great chapter; don't worry I'm patient( I rather have a slow but well written story than a fast sloppy written one!
othergirls chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Your story looks very promising. (And any mangling of languages will be forgiven. After all, you can't be worse than my dad.) :) I can't wait for the next update.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
I wasn't very fond of this story(I hate criticizing people but I believe "Honesty is the best Policy"); I hope you're not offended by this comment.
Fearth chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
hahahahahahahahahahha

that's was wonderful i loved it even if it wasn't the "next" chapter.

Lmao poor Ben I know how he feels though my fight was not so much life threatening as just stupid.

I got my finger cought and man that was inky lol.

Man you must be a fast runner too I know i'd have been a goner in Kevin had chased me .
Laughing The Night Away chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
XD lawlz. That was so random!

...You watch little kids to get ideas for a yaoi fanfic?...How does that work?
Laughing The Night Away chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Oh, great fanfiction so far! I really like the concept. I can picture Ben as a blacksmith for some reason XD. Kevin would also be quite hot as a pirate!

I'll be waiting for the next update Keep up the great work!
Fearth chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
lol crudy fillers.

Emm that was sad I think I lost a few tears in this chapter but, it was cool all the same I am happy the two dads got back to each other, and you sound like such a cute little girl lol.

I loved the post.

Fearth.
Fearth chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Man OK this is getting realy good, I am hooked because i want to know more about your OC even if it is just you lol... I do stuff like that all the time.

and what was going on between the two dads egad!.

and my bad for not getting here sooner I lost my link then my net went bye bye and then ugg to many thens, any way i am still reading and great chapter.

Fearth
wally's girlfriend chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Aw. . . . this chappy was sad! -snifflez- Poor carl,. . i hope he gets reunited with Sage! BUT YAY! Next chap Kevin and Ben get to talk rightz? YAY! I CAN'T WAIT! -smiles- O. . . and Ben is chain up. . . . -smirks- Okay. . . i think i am gettin WAY to ahead of myself. . . . -gigglez- Don't judge me i'm just a yaoi fan-girl! Its part of my job to think this way!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
This was a good chapter; hey at least it's not one of those idiotic commercials(I don't understand how those products can be sold when the commercials are BS like Geicio or Billy Mays). don't worry about this chapter because I think theideas for the story are easy, it's putting them on paper is the tricky part.
FoxxyGoddess chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Nice, i like how you got Ben and Kevin to met the first time.
wally's girlfriend chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
great story! please update soon i can not wait! Wow this story is so. . . so DIFFERENT! I likez it! YAY PIRATES! . . . -hee hee- butt-pirates. . .lol jk! . . . . or am i! DUN DUN DUN DA! Lol that last part of what i wrote made no sence. . . . . lol! well please update soon! I SHALL BE WAITING TELL THAN!
M. Monster chapter 2 . 11/2/2008