Reviews for Accidentally, Surprisingly, So in love
Nice
I like your plot
Next chapter please...
Cheer Girl 97 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Did you take this story down from fanfic or something? Ive just read these 2 chapters and would have loved to have read more? Would you ever consider reposting/ updating it? Great work 3 xoxoox
granada chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i'm so grateful that you try to finish your fanfic, i read it long time ago and i love it! it's awesome! thanks, thanks, thanks you!
hana-chan91 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OMG, that's great you repost all the story, I just removed it from my favourite stories a few days ago thinking you'd never write another chapter and you did. that's awesome!

good luck!

hana-chan
B-rockaFaN chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
i am SO glad that u r continuing with this story. and i don't care that your re-writing it cause either way i will still love it! update soon:)!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
OMG! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS! I LOVE Zekepay, and LOVE how you diong this and Sharpay's POV! It's just SO them and SO good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

P.S. I LOVED you're AN at the end! It was SO sweet! This entire decade has been extremley tough, especailly that last couple of years, and I know that 2010 is going to be the year for me and that Jesus Christ is always there for us. I've lost so many people in my life and almost lost a family member a few times, but I know that he was always there for me whenever I felt the pain. I think it's SO wonderful that you feel the same way too, and that you even say everywhere! I usaully don't like get out my life story, but I feel that it's ok in this situiation. So anyways I LOVE this story, LOVE what you said/think you're an AWESOME person, and GOD BLESS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
AprilShower chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Zeke is a sweetheart. Hope Sharpay warms up to him soon. Update when you can!
AprilShower chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Look what you did now I'm going to get hooked on this all over again! I can't wait! Keep up the good work!
Rosel chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I really like this! Great job and update soon.
sunnycouger chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Ah, Zekepay fic - oh how I love you. It's a shame there isn't more Zeke/Sharpay fic kicking around but I'm pleased to see this, especially as you're writing it from Sharpay's perspective and managed to keep Sharpay in character.

Really nice work. :)
krfan chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
hey i'm glad you're back. i appreciate the a/n's. anyway, if i remeber correctly you were far ahead on this story already? regardless, i'm glad you're back. i really like this story.
Owl Emporium chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
That's it? So not cool. :P
Owl Emporium chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Great job so far! I really liked it. (:
raenbc chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Thank you! One of my favorite couples and they had hardly any moments in the movie.

Check out my story if you want. It's a JONAS story called Emo Koalas.

Love this, keep writing!
Evangeline Vera chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I think it was mean of you to leave it hanging like that. :( I really hope you'd finish it. It's one of the best I have EVER read.