Reviews for Count On It
HazzasKitties chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Maybe Rose/Lorcan isn't a common pairing, but it's definitely my new favorite! This was brilliant :)
rm chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
unusual pairing...but i loved it totally!:D
chza chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love this! A nice, well-written story.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aww. Lovely.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Cute! But if he isn't 17 yet, then it's an adult/minor thing... she could have waited until he was out of school... (And I'd say the same if the genders were reversed).
cannotstopwriting chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw that was a really cute oneshot. I have never read a Rose/Lorcan story before, but after reading this the pairing is so cute. :]
Silversaz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was great. I loved the way this isn't a normal match, and that Lorcan wasn't accepted straight away. You captured their emotions perfectly. Love the part when Hermione is comforting Rose and includes her own past.

To be honest, I didn't mean to read this. I was looking for another story, but I'm glad I glanced at this and read it!

Keep writing,

Saz
Ilonwy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
who is lorcan and how are they related? Great story. Just wondering cause it'd be kinda creepy if they were first cousins, not to mention maybe illegal. Good story though. I love the betting bit!
Rafaela Evans chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I never had stopped to think about this couple, but they seem so cute together :]

loved this one.
That-Golden-Snitch chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I loved it. Ah! I want to be Rose! Carry on with this? Please? For the good to Lorcan and Rose? For the good of my soul?
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm SO sorry that this has taken me so long to get to. It was adorable. You know I'm a Rose/Scorpius, Lily/Lorcan fan myself, but still... this was amazing. I love his reasons for loving her. I loved her hesitation first, and how she hadn't even considered him. I love that the whole family knew (well, except the boys, of course). I love that it wasn't easy for them, and that it took three non-succeeded attempts and then a while of misery for them both. I love her conversation with Hermione (especially that she remembered him nearly crýing about his fight with Lysander).

And I loved that Lysander and Lydia had forced him out to Hogsmeade, that they refused to let him stay inside and be miserable - like true friends would. And that she then turned up there, and that scene, that they didn't even jump into each other's arms then but fought a little first. Well, it was just a lovely read. Lots of smiles. Very sweet. I love when you write longer stories about the next gen characters. Don't hesitate to do it again!
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I've always been a Rose/Scorpius girl, but..wow. That opened my eyes to the wonderful world of next-gen shipping.

Now, to get Lorcan and Lysander to choose as characters on the HP page...

*bugs *
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very sweet. I'm a Rose/Scorpius shipper, but I found this story very interesting and adorable.

LilysMommy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
So sweet. I love it. You should do more of these!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
lovely. hope you write more with tis couple!