Reviews for KOTOR 2: SACRIFICE
A female writer chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awesome! :D

A bit dark.. for me, but other than that...great work!
DarthBubbles chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
um... scary atton!

D This is one of my favorites, it really is. I'm almost positive I commented on this on dA or KFM or something like that, but mebbe not.

Anyways, I LOVE the way you portray dark Atton, you always do that really well. You make him really believable, and you give him realistic motives for going to the dark side, which a lot of people cant do for anybody who happens to go evil. Love the idea of Saphra- we all don't like the idea of Metarie dying! XD- dying so that Atton wouldn't be completely dark. Though this was kinda sad and depressing, and I think I need to go read some sort of happy story now... I loved it! )

-DarhBubbles
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Please. Atton IS awesome. Mical IS a dork. We must all hail the sarcastic pilot with a dark past... cause he's awesome. And amazing. And God knows what he can get into when it comes to pazaak. But away from my Atton fangirlness, and onto the review.

On a sidenote, I adore her name. Because I am a firm believer... and fanfic writer for it... that Atton and the Exile end up married sooner or later, I just have to say that Saphra Rand sounds like a pretty awesome name. Alright, I'll go on to the review now.

I adored it, it's an amazing concept... the Exile dying for Atton, to stop him from falling like that? As much as I think that Mical should have died, I love Atton's reaction. Totally in character.

And I love Atton's talk towards Mical. Really in character, and I would have loved to see this in the game. They really should have added this as an option. It would have been ten times cooler, and more angsty.

But, I really liked it - it was different than what I usually read, so nice job.

ATTON RULES, MICAL'S A DORK! ALL HAIL ATTON!

:D
JediMan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Nice oneshot, well done, darkly protrayed. Slight confusion on PoV, but overall well done.

-JM
sashachild chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I definitely don't think the previous reviewer gave you enough credit. This is a very interesting, well-written piece in its own right - not just some indicator that you have potential.

Your idea is well thought-out and well-presented, and I don't think there's any problem with how you portrayed Mical. He IS weaker than Atton to start with. In addition, he was trying to avoid fighting at all and was caught completely off-guard. So that wasn't a problem.

Great ending too: "And the puddle grew darker, darker, darker . . ."

So anyway, like I said, very strong work, that is about 10 times better than anything the previous reviewer has written. Don't keep "trying"; keep writing great stories.
Lord Darth Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
You know I've always liked the idea of Atton falling while the Exile remains light sided. I had toyed with a similar idea long time ago. Anywho, I only have a few suggestions for you. I know that it is common for people to equate lust with the dark side, which only makes sense, but I didn't like the way you did it, particularly with the word "frack." We all know what you were going for, but I would consider finding another way.

Another thing is that Mical was a Jedi Consular, meaning he relied on the Force to fight. Atton would have been better with a lightsaber but Mical should have been able to put up a defense.

I liked the concept and you did relatively well. Keep trying.