Reviews for Blood Bonds
eenayde chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Wtf? They kissed and now they're in love? The three vamps who tried to kill him are suddenly his friends? This story just doesn't flow.
314212yay chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
SO WHAT!? I mean... No offence to anything you wrote, but COME ON! We kill innocent animals for food! Aside that little "moment" Love this story! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
wow,Kakuzu...you're like a life-save to Dei-chan
but hey,no vampire bites?
your story waste my times,vampire bites are pretty good for stories,DUH!
ESPICALLY RATED M'S STORY
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
cute but short and plain sex
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
nice and bloody,wow I like tat kind of steak too,i like it 75% I hate 100%, juicy taste of blood and cooked oil mix together and the yummy flesh of the steak,man I sound like a vampire now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
why you retire you bastard?
can't believe Woolfy-sempai even brought you as her fav author
DeeaE chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
and we know what work sasori is refering too
Ditkata chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
aw love the ending hidan i'm coming 4 ya babe aw /3/
nowherenew chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I think the picture is of Hidan! Haha I love the premise of this story. It's very creative. Keep writing, RedSand!

From la chrizzy.
L's lollipop chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Kawaii! *squeal squeal* this was über cute/smexy. I did think that the romance happened a bit quickly, sasori did kill tobi, but it was cute, so kudos!

LsLollipop
L's lollipop chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
No! Tobi! *cries* looks good, certainly very hot. But I'm über sad about my baby tobi. :'(
xxhhunter chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
omg!

I wanna see more! w
yaoi-lover13 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Write another chapter. NOW! GO, GO, GO! (I'm not always this impatient... usually just for the SasoDei goodness.) HURRY!
GenesofAwesome chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Aw!That was so cute! I have a tip 4 u though: you should have made it longer, because it felt like the story was going to fast,like there were more chapters that should have been there that weren't. So keep that in mind(maybe)but Keep up the great work!
black55widow chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Nice chapter but I can't say I was surprised about Kakuku.