Reviews for Breach of Trust
daisycb chapter 8 . 12/19/2019
In regard to your author's note: and how in the world was Voldemort able to use Harry's blood to make a body when lily's protection did what it did up to book 4? It seems to be a total contradiction. Great story and I'm sorry it wasn't completed but I'm enjoying what's here.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2019
Your mother was a cunt. Fuck you asshole.
eragon95159 chapter 12 . 10/16/2019
Continue and update please.
dude356 chapter 8 . 10/8/2019
I love the mental image of Minerva turning the pages of a book while in her animagus form.
Harry Thomas Riddle chapter 2 . 9/14/2019
I can't remember Hermione kissing Krum in the original book. It never happen, that's why.
Veronica McClure chapter 12 . 7/24/2019
Great storywriting so far!
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
Knew there was a reason I liked Hermione: she's the type who read and loved the "Anne Books" author... and probably read all that author's other works, also.
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 7/23/2019
Just a question?: Wouldn't the prose have sounded better to say "forever and eternally" rather than "forever and eternity"?
Veronica McClure chapter 8 . 7/23/2019
comment on a/n #1: yeah I found just a thin paperback of "Chitty-Chitty Bang-bang" at the local Restore and was surprised that Ian Fleming wrote something besides the James Bond novels. But then when you know the story, you begin to see certain elements in "CcBb" that are signature Ian Fleming.

This was good chapter!
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 7/22/2019
Actually, referencing one of your A/Ns: the first time Harry encountered being kept like a mushroom wasn't OoTP, it was PoA. When all adults thought if they told Harry about Sirius, he be scared stiff. Well I said all adults, at Arthur wanted to let Harry know. But newsflash! His imagination had already scared himself plenty before Arthur told him a nibble...what with his magic making use of a certain Marge Dursley's hot air, thinking he had to run before the ministry found him, being creeped out by how alone he was in Surrey, meeting a strange dog as black as night, nearly being hit by a gargantuan, garishly purple triple decker bus. After all that, he would have felt relieved to know the true whole story! But noo-oo, The adults had just assumed they knew the story and railroaded an innocent man to prison.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2019
Good
kimbclar chapter 12 . 2/2/2019
Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Good
Hardy chapter 6 . 12/3/2018
You must remember that it was already attacked by fiend fire
Hardy chapter 4 . 12/3/2018
I never did like Ron much Ginny was pretty much a toss up for all his plans and plots Dumbledor as cleaver as everybody thought