Reviews for Breach of Trust
Hawk6782 chapter 12 . 3/12
I love this story. I have read and re-read probably hundreds if not thousands of Harry Potter stories ( some just harry and hermione and some with afew partners, really don't care as long as hermione is in the mix) on this site and I keep coming back to this one. I loved the direction that you went with it and am just curious if you are planning on writing anymore of it or if you have it completed anywhere else that I could go and finish it. Keep up the good work - hawk
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 1/27
I find it even more odd that all authors that I have read including JKR have Flitwick ( a half Goblin ) squeaks and falls over in surprise all the time. In all stories I have read, Goblins have gruff/grating/harsh voices and are NEVER startled. It cannot be attributed too his other half either. However, this is building into a really great story. It appears not to be completed, which is sad. A lot of really less than mediocre stories get completed but a higher percentage of excellent stories get abandoned.
Valkyn Highwind chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
I just found this story, and have enjoyed reading it despite the 'under revision' flag. I like how you wove Hermione's family in to Professor McGonagall's line. I look forward to reading more of this story and/or its ravision in the future.
giboh92 chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Update soon...
lilcat17 chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Please continue this story, I am really enjoying it!
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Please update your story
Midnight's Oblivion chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Fascinating unique approach to the story, first that I've read like this.
Love the way it's written and the direction it's flowing in. Hope to see another chapter in the future, this story is too good to just let die.
brightflare chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
BelleHart chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Love this story. Hope you decide to continue with it. Let me put that another way, please please please continue it. Thanks.
Bentears chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Lovin your story hope you decide to write more of it!
vgriffin4 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THIS. THIS STORY IS SO GOOD. IT'S AT A MOST INTRIGUING POINT .THE BIRTHDAY PARTY SO PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS. IT IS JUST TO GOOD NOT TOO. THANKS VICKY!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Loved it, looking forward to reading more if you add to it one day.
segir chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
WOW... such a wonderful story , I am amazed at the quality of the writing.. is sucks that you just stopped , I did go to you page and saw something about surgery so I hope that you are ok. if you finished this story on another ssight please pm me so I can look it up.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Wonderful story fragment! I am heart sick that you have left fan fiction, we are much poorer for your absence. Do you perhaps have a blog or other place where yo post? Maybe, if I could pm your niece, together we could convince you to return to your writing. ;-) Understanding that at this point you may never read these reviews, I'll keep it pithy: I love your new characters, strong women in loving relationships, Alwyne is sooo cute! Hermione and Harry seem a bit weak. For a woman who has just married her best friend she acknowledges being in love with since third year, Hermione seems almost underwhelmed. Resigned to the disheartening prospect of only being Harry's friend, she admits she was not excited about the prospect of "giving in" to a relationship with Ron. Then revelations of perfidious love potions masking soulmates, Harry declares his feelings and proposes (That could have been more romantic!), basically her dreams comm come true, but she seems reluctant to give her heart - "We'll be dating..."? Heather's coment about Harry needing to get the Sun Times...? There are some hints that something may

be going on behind the scenes
QuiteRightToo chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I hate when you get to the end of a good story and find its not finished. :-(