Reviews for Breach of Trust
MastrDragn chapter 12 . 1/25
Maybe some day this will get finished, and I can read more.
Mionefan chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
This is a very good story, but it's very confusing to follow, especially with all the characters that were not in canon. The plot twists and changes are also hard to keep track of, but other than that, I'm hoping that you will continue and finish the story, as well as "After Sunrise".
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
any more?
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
JKR left plotholes you can drive the knightbus through ...
emmabrady chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
great story are you going to finish it...please I would really like to knkw what happens next..
TheHarmoniousWitch chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
There's a reason there wasn't any protection around the diadem. A. It was in Hogwarts in a room that next to no one knew about. B. The diadem was believed to be lost, so people would believe that it was just gone forever. C. Voldemort didn't have time to put protections on it, he made it a Horcrux after he attempted to apply for the DADA position. Oh, by the way, I love this fanfiction. Try following my newly created fanfiction Daughter of Merlin: Finding Her Bonded. It's a Harry Potter Fanfiction.
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
great stories hope you are soing well, thanks for the wonderful entertainment
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 3/31/2017
I love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
An amazing start, disappointing that it was never finished.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2017
Oh please please finish this story . Please please please . I would sign my name but I forgot my password. My name is Sabrina . Please finish this I am loving this .
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
I'm sorry, but how can you possibly explain how Hermione is so smart if she's the result of inbreeding here?
Mrh99 chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
Wonderfully written! I'm so sad it newer continued. Thanks.
starie78 chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
A great story, a real shame it is incomplete.
mckertis chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Okay, this is barely readable. EVERYONE is calling each other "mum".