Reviews for Breach of Trust
lilcat17 chapter 12 . 7/14
Please continue this story, I am really enjoying it!
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 5/19
Please update your story
Midnight's Oblivion chapter 12 . 5/7
Fascinating unique approach to the story, first that I've read like this.
Love the way it's written and the direction it's flowing in. Hope to see another chapter in the future, this story is too good to just let die.
brightflare chapter 12 . 4/2
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
BelleHart chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Love this story. Hope you decide to continue with it. Let me put that another way, please please please continue it. Thanks.
Bentears chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Lovin your story hope you decide to write more of it!
vgriffin4 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THIS. THIS STORY IS SO GOOD. IT'S AT A MOST INTRIGUING POINT .THE BIRTHDAY PARTY SO PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS. IT IS JUST TO GOOD NOT TOO. THANKS VICKY!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Loved it, looking forward to reading more if you add to it one day.
segir chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
WOW... such a wonderful story , I am amazed at the quality of the writing.. is sucks that you just stopped , I did go to you page and saw something about surgery so I hope that you are ok. if you finished this story on another ssight please pm me so I can look it up.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Wonderful story fragment! I am heart sick that you have left fan fiction, we are much poorer for your absence. Do you perhaps have a blog or other place where yo post? Maybe, if I could pm your niece, together we could convince you to return to your writing. ;-) Understanding that at this point you may never read these reviews, I'll keep it pithy: I love your new characters, strong women in loving relationships, Alwyne is sooo cute! Hermione and Harry seem a bit weak. For a woman who has just married her best friend she acknowledges being in love with since third year, Hermione seems almost underwhelmed. Resigned to the disheartening prospect of only being Harry's friend, she admits she was not excited about the prospect of "giving in" to a relationship with Ron. Then revelations of perfidious love potions masking soulmates, Harry declares his feelings and proposes (That could have been more romantic!), basically her dreams comm come true, but she seems reluctant to give her heart - "We'll be dating..."? Heather's coment about Harry needing to get the Sun Times...? There are some hints that something may

be going on behind the scenes
QuiteRightToo chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I hate when you get to the end of a good story and find its not finished. :-(
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
Please come back to this one. Its to fine to be abandoned.
Fire
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
this was a great story! are you ever going to finish it?

Tom Riddle Minor chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Very, very fine story in every way - and very, very dead. Nothing is more sad in the world of fanfic than reading a wonderfully written story with a glorious plot and realize that it's unfinished and that it hasn't been updated for years and years.
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
me gusta tu historia, espero que actualices pronto.

-kary