Reviews for Breach of Trust
lilyflower50 chapter 12 . 6/12
yay more please and can you update your other stories
LadyRoyal chapter 3 . 5/6
When McGonagall was talking about her daughter I was thinking that Hermione was possibly her granddaughter but I passed it off as a stupid idea then I turn around and look at what I see Hermione calling McGonagall's daughter mom. Damn how the hell did I know.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 4/5
a bit hard to follow in places, like something was deleted accidentally when posted, but interesting.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 4/5
it would not surprise me in the least to learn that dumbles manipulated harrys, sirius, lily, james etc to tiny details even more than was ever revealed. probably even made up the prophecy and directed toms development into a dark wizard, and severus into his darkness etc.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 4/5
very interesting so far
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 4/4
twisty, turny
MastrDragn chapter 12 . 1/25
Maybe some day this will get finished, and I can read more.
Mionefan chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
This is a very good story, but it's very confusing to follow, especially with all the characters that were not in canon. The plot twists and changes are also hard to keep track of, but other than that, I'm hoping that you will continue and finish the story, as well as "After Sunrise".
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
any more?
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
JKR left plotholes you can drive the knightbus through ...
emmabrady chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
great story are you going to finish it...please I would really like to knkw what happens next..
TheHarmoniousWitch chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
There's a reason there wasn't any protection around the diadem. A. It was in Hogwarts in a room that next to no one knew about. B. The diadem was believed to be lost, so people would believe that it was just gone forever. C. Voldemort didn't have time to put protections on it, he made it a Horcrux after he attempted to apply for the DADA position. Oh, by the way, I love this fanfiction. Try following my newly created fanfiction Daughter of Merlin: Finding Her Bonded. It's a Harry Potter Fanfiction.
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
great stories hope you are soing well, thanks for the wonderful entertainment
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 3/31/2017