Reviews for Now
jackswoman chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this was a great story I'm glad that these two could finally have the ending they so richly deserved
Auror Grangers chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Words are failing me...its perfect
GoldSilver02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh ok. Well. Thanks for the goosebumps and the tears and the fact that my little sister is now looking at me like I've got a second head because I'm blubbering like an idiot about "this heart-wrenching beautiful story." I just thought you should know that. I just read Soon, which by the way broke my heart but it is such a fantastic story that I clicked your name and up popped this story which just blew me away even more. I love the ending "and Hope nestled between them." It has so much meaning and Cain't first proclamation of love gave me even more goosebumps and I love Az and I love this story and I think your stories are fantastic. Just fantastic.
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow. Just... wow. So moving. So raw. You're an incredible writer, I really hope you come back to the fandom.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
There are tears running down my face. You're story is moving, not sad. DG named her daughter well.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is one of the stories that hit me like a ton of bricks. Coupled with "soon" it's a story that has stuck with me and has left me rereading every so often. You actually brought me to tears withthese one shots and I can't say that for very many authors. I know that I am not alone when I say that I would love to see more stories from you in the Tin Man fandom,I've come across your stories on several other websites, all of them with glowing reviews. I hope I see more in the future!
Ophelia82 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww you had me crying like a baby. Your writing is magnificent, both lyrical and flowing and filled with complex imagery and well developed characters. I've devoured your offerings in the past two days and I sincerely hope your muse is being cooperative with Heir. Should you need a cheerleader or idea bouncer just ask!
angeloneous chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
SinEaterDanyi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Once more it's amazing! These two stories are some of my favorites on the site.

This one wasn't so dark but it was still great.

Love it!

T Parke-Laine chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lalunafour chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i normally like a lot of dialogue, no idea why, but i find i'm not missing it. this story is just as good, if not better, than "soon".

thanks, again.
River4Jayne chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw! i LOVE it! that was so meaningful! i liked it so much!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
As usual the range of complex emotions which you display totally boggles my mind. This was an amazing companion to an amazing orgininal piece, but you really did raise the bar with this one. Congrats on a fantabulous story :)
piratechu chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is, oh my god, wow. I'm speechless. I cannot think of a word to describe it. I'm amazed. You are truly a talented writer, dear. I loved it. Please, write more! I cannot wait for the follow-up of The Consort! I love you, dear, so much.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Words fail so I'm just bowing in your superior direction. And Hope is the most adorable Princess in the O.Z.