Reviews for Wascally
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/28
AMAZING JOB I LOVEIT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Mighty Amphitrite chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
“Do you have a new pet, Draco?”

“Not really. It’s just a poor defenseless woodland creature I rescued from certain death. I named him Harry because he’s quite stupid, very lucky, and should be dead.”

Oh goodness, I nearly fell out of my chair. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while, closely followed by Draco Malfoy freaking out over a bird flying into his beautiful hair. And I always appreciate a Luna reference! Keep up the good work!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
So cute!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved it! Love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! Need I say more? Everything was hilarious and sweet and great and awwwww(so cute!)
guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Of all your stories, this one has the best sex scene (right at the end of the fic).
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh I love it. I'm quite fond of fics where the boys lose yheir virginity to one another. It just seems like it should have always been them.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Mmm... Oh yea! Like that! *wicked grin*
Gaxion chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You're probably tired of hearing from me by now, so I shall simply say SQUEEEEEEEE!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ah! Perfect! This has got to be one of the best 'I got transformed into an animal and was picked up by my enemy and fell in love' Drarry sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
...Mm...
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awww It was fairly obvious that the bird was Harry, but that only made me N'awwww even more :3
Adorable and perfect as your fics always are
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Can't believe it! A very nice and unique plot indeed!
Funny how Malfoy tried hardly to make his voice sound truthful while picking up the bird, err, I mean HARRY...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
cheryl dyson, you are awesome.
and that was just for the title alone, my fellow looneytune-atic.
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hahaha, I this was great! Draco naming the bird Harry, and then it actually is Harry! Very cracky, I liked it a lot!