Reviews for I Love You
Akuma No Sakka chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i love this
Arcanus44 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
are you telling me that tidus( I named him fayt, after star ocean, till the end of time)kills himself in the end? also , yuna's org* wasnt as pronounced. good fic though.
roxane beanre chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
it was a good story! you should keep writing!
Phoenix Helix chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
(Claps) bravo! Short Angel! Bravo! very well written out and amazingly detailed _

this is the first of your fics that i've read, i'll be looking forward to reading the other one with great interest :)

once again well done Short Angel! well done! :)
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is well done the ending is bitter sweet tho and kinda altho it fits seem not right.
xAngel-Of-Lightx chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I thought it was good. I thought that you did a good job by not going to far. Like not over doing it. I thought it was sweet, and in the ending sad. You should think of making another one. Not the same story, or if you want do another one about Yuna and Tidus, or who ever. I think you did a really good job. Well good Job _!
lesharostormraven chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Now, I know it's not why, but the way you phrased it at the end seemed a bit like, "Good job, son! You banged the summoner! Give me five!"
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Amazing! I really enjoyed it!
Ygfi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
grammar needs fixing in lots of places.
Sunburned-Stickperson chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great story, but you might want to consider something...

You had way too many pronouns and choppy sentences. It really took away from the great work this could've been. I even look back at my stories and wish I had gotten a beta... (but I'm too lazy)

Also, whenever someone speaks, it starts and ends as a paragraph. I don't know why, but the english language just does that.

I really do think it has great potential, but careful editing is necessary.
Rachel Romance chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
AW.

so adorable and yet so awkward.

loved it.

sanchez2010 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh such bitter sweet misery. I still can't believe he dies at the end. Other than the sad ending it was a well written piece for the amount of time spent writting it. Good job.