Reviews for Marvel: Tomorrow Ultimatum
OverNerd03 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Wow this is a great start to volume four i really hope you continue updating this story and if you need a hand or anything let me know i'll be glad to help.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Very interesting chapter indeed.

However some questions alluded me within this chapter...

1. How did Pym's great-great-grandson is in the Initaitive, when the real Pym was capture by the Skrulls and recently quit the Initiative ?

2. Nice connection to the Black Widow leading this team of Thunderbolts, like the comic book one, but how did the great great grand daughter of the Mastermind gain her powers, when the original was depowered ?

3. Another thing that alluded me is are mutants repowered in this world or not ?

Still nice mentioning of Peter and his daughter update, however I didn't know May was gay. :)

What do you think that we should can call this version of Peter's Daughter ?

Plus, it seems like the Hellfire club still exisit in this world, any mentioning on who's in it and whom are they related to ? :(

This was once again a great chapter and I encourage you to please keep it up to the best of you abilities. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I must say You have present an interesting new life to Audrey within this chapter. :D

I encouarage you to please keep up the good work. :D

Also, the Night Daughters seems to be an interesting bunch of bikers and I can't wait to catch their next appearance. :D

I can't wait to see what else you have plan, but one thing is still confuses me, I mean with Noelle and Hilde, is it playing the Thor's Secret ID idea or is it something totally new that caused this heroine to form ? :(

Please keep up the good work upon this great story so far.
vampknight364 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
awsome chapter! Audrey as usual kicks but!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
This is turning out pretty good. I finally have a story up too since my last try. I hope it's good.

Continue soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
This was a great team up chapter, as it shows that Audrey has some mystical properties within her veins now.

Plus, nice mention of the Midnight daughters, but are they all realted to previous Ghost Riders ? :(

Please do keep up the good work on this great sequel. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Well well, I must admit even I was kind of surprise that you brought in Ruby Summers into this story. :)

Also nice of you to bring back Nightshade after all that, and for Audrey to re meet Camille out of costume. :D

Plus, it seems that the tension between Audrey and her family has a few problems, but they all seem to be on the same level in this chapter in trying to lead a normal life and help out each other. :)

I even ejoyed it when Audrey came clean to her parents and they understood her cause and reasons for the secrets in the first place. :D

Nice mentions of the original Spider-man and Daredevil friendship, it does me good to see something like that still exist in some form in these stories. :)

I also enjoyed it when Karin and Audrey reunited and are soon to joining up with the Midnight Riders in the next chapter, but what are the Riders' motivation for attacking the underworld of criminals ? :(

I also like to invite you into reading some of my latest story that I have just started, when you get the chance to.

Please keep up the good work on this great sequel so far. ;)
Unlucky Talli chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I really liked this chapter. The new involvement with the Skull Rider chicks is gonna be so cool. And I thought the one or two chapters you wrote on Audrey’s reminiscing of the week she and Karin shared were really adorable. Not to mention that Camille was in this chapter as well! Whoa, awesome. Heh, sorry, I'm really giddy right now. Can't wait for the next chapter.
vampknight364 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Alright! An awsome chapter and some interesting characters!
vampknight364 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Awsome! But why did Venom have to die!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww Man, just like SPider-girl #100, the Venom Symbiote is destoryed for good. :*(

Still it was a great fight between Audrey and the Hate Monger, but why bring back the Skull and Crossbones given their endings in the recent Captain America comic and the death of Cap. Shouldn't the Skull be in control of things if his plan success ? :(

With all this talk about Symbiote reminds me of the new Spider-man game, which features the Symbiote and tons others heroes and villains of Spider-man. :D

Also one thing still bugs me, the Black Cat in the New Warriors, what ever happen to the old one ? :(

This was a great chapter and a nice improvement on the relationship between Audrey and her family, it was much well deserve. :D

Please do keep up the good work as this is another great start to a good sequel. ;)
Unlucky Talli chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Yay, first chapter, and it was action packed! I was surprised that Audrey was able to save her family by the end of this chapter; I guess I subconsciously expected you to keep the suspense of her parent's kidnapping for a little longer. I was wrong. This Red Skull guy, wow, if he could turn Hate-Monger into a Venom murderer and then just walk away like that, I am seriously looking forward to seeing him again. I'm glad that Audrey's family isn’t shunning her or anything, and they are still protective and proud of her; although, she is so grounded.