Reviews for Darkstalker Titan: Wings of Night
mdhunter111 chapter 4 . 1/19
Awesome story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
MORRIGAN OMEGA chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
HAHA morrigan is omega level this means she like the STRONGEST omega(is the strongest level)
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Well that was a good read. Shame you don't seem to be continuing. Though just to be on the safe side I'll follow this tale incase there is ever another posting.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Aside for thinking that Morrigan is very sexy, I know nothing about Darkstalkers. I do however like that you have Kory willing to share. If I understand right Morrigan is not evil, but I'm not sure she is "good" either. The story is fun so far, thanks.
Tracey Claybon chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
It took a couple of chapters to realize that you were discussing the *game* Darkstalkers and not the Marvel *comic* Darkstalkers - then I remembered that I did like the game too! Good story so far, and thanks for reintroducing me!
avatoa chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Interesting story. Please update it post haste.
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Guy, the fight scenes were pretty decent while I enjoyed the the witty banner. Yet what I can't believe it's not butter. No I'm kidding seriously though, why. YOu took a scene right out of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Come on, it wasn't even that big a battle and you used that. Ugh...anyway alright. Looking forward to the next chapter. Still I was hoping for a bit more bitter rivalry between starfire and Morrigan. Ja Ne.
Frequent Reader chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Aw man... can you bring Felicia in on this, too?
anaknangfilipina chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
I enjoyed the whole story so far. Although I believe that Beast Boy should have been the reincarnation of the Abominable Snowman. I'm not sure if that's what he's called in the Darkstalkers game, but he fits Beast boy's character to me. They're both short, but packs a lot of power. They also but seem easygoing, communicates with animals(the demon kind in the snowman's case), funny, and have tendencies to forget things real quick.(like how the snowmen forgot to invade earth because they were offered bananas, I believe.
chicagobabe chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
hehe,

cant wait till nxt chapter
chicagobabe chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
o

im so lovn this so far :D
Mr Makulu chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Aw the demon lord had codename envy. How cute.

That said, wow! things certainly got interesting. Great action and well done with how you handled the robots and the possession thing.

Though if Dracul wanted to wound the concept of Talbain's existance couldn't he have just told him how cliche werewolves have gotten in modern fiction ;) But that would probably be a bit rich coming from the Romani Vampire.

My only question is how the robots were able to identitify the reincarnation's current identities just by scanning them.

Props to you for including some of the often forgotten titans into the gain powers from reincarnation game. it will be really interesting to see how this turns out.

Cyborg is probably the first robotic dhamphir ever, (and probably only the second black one, there, its been said no offence to anyone intended) it will be interesting see what he gets from it. Hopfully a big sword,;) a man can always find use for a big sword.

The reincarnations were quite well matched up, who better for beastboy than a Zombi rocker. Wonder how Jinx and Morrigan will get along all things considered.

The Morrigan/Starfire thing was very sweet in its own way. From the fighting all the way to the offer to becoming a ménage et trios, there was a sweetness of two people who had genuine feelings for the same man. The fact Starfire is willing to do it does not surprise me considering that you have brought back some of the comics version into some of the character.

From I’ve seen in the comics, Starfire is very much a “so long as I still get my share of loving, I don’t mind sharing” kind of person. I don’t mean it in a bad way but, Like Morrigan and like you said at the end of Vampire Genesis, it’s just part of her nature. It doesn’t make her bad, it just makes not quite human.

Great chapter, sorry it took so long to review but I’ve been really busy. I looking forward to the next chapter.
Sean Renaud chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Somebody watched Final Fantasy: Advent Children.

Good chapter though the Huitzels were so weak that I barely understand why Dimitri triggered. Guess it isn't stress induced in his case huh?
Unlucky Talli chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I like how you made some of the other Titans Darkstalker reincarnations in this story. I'm beginning to like Morrigan's character now; at first I only saw her as an annoyance, much like Starfire I suppose. Hopefully Demiri wont be taking over Nightwing anymore or at least anytime soon; that would cause a lot of trouble. I enjoyed this chapter, so I'm looking forward to the next.
Knight25 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Excellent chapter. Continue soon.