Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Yaoi-Ai chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
...Crud. Why do I torture myself by reading in-progress fanfics from years ago? Well whatever, seems like I'm a masochist or something Xp

Anyhow! I seriously love this, so please, I beg of you, update? -puppy dog eyes- I really would love to know who Stephan really is and what his purpose is, and wonder how Ianto and Jack are going to make up, if they do(which they better!).

Loved it! Great job with it. The idea is brilliant and the writing is spectacular! Please update soon, if you could that is.
Gabesgurl chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Oh ianto! What have you gotten yourself into now
alex chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
oh... mysterious egg timer, the mystery of Stephen thickens. nice job so far :)
AdoreThem chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
I love this story... nice to see Ianto happy for a change... keep up the good work...
gaia-x-goddess chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
I'm almost relieved Stephen's evil...poor Ianto, not having much luck is he?

xx
grargh chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
tough. what a bad way to die. good job, though.
its.intoxicating chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
An "egg timer"? Really? That is the best this guy could come up with? And Ianto, my - I mean RTD's Ianto, is with this 'Stephen' instead of my-RTD's Jack? Oi! Ianto what are you doing? Have some sense! Jack needs you!

Poor Jack! I am glad the Master didn't get to Ianto, though. Ianto really needs to get over the anger, which is totally righteous, and make out with Jack. End of discussion. I will take no back talk, young man!

Deltree-

Awesome chapter! I really liked the flashback, and I was honestly confused about it being a dream/flashback, at first! Unfortunately, I really liked the banter between Stephen (ugh!) and Ianto. You have completely nailed Ianto voice! Please more Jack and Ianto interaction next chapter and quicker updates!

Thanks so much for the note! That is really bizarre! Just keep on writing, ok? Good.

i.i.
Galadriel1010 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Fantastic, really great story

So very sad for Jack. I love stories like this, acknowledging Jack's weakness and sacrifice but also his incredible heroism. Even though he has suffered and will continue to suffer for it, he will stay silent and let people believe he's OK rather than have them worry about him

Your emotion is so strong that I'm in tears for Jack,

Fabulous

Gx
Candybree chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I really don't like Stephen for some reason. And it isn't just because Ianto is with him instead of Jack.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the great work!
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
O.o OK... what is it?

A great chapter - well done!
x-Athenea-x chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Oh how mysterious!

Update soon!
Fr3ya chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I really like your fic, please update soon! :)
Lifes Black Sheep chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
No! Fight for him Jacky!
Candybree chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Something seems off with Stephan, very wrong...

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the great work!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Not going to Stephen's house, eh? SUSPICIOUS!

And I'm glad because I feel sorry for Jack.

X