Reviews for Of Illusions and Fairy Tales
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
A wonderful story! I'm really hoping that there will be a twist in CoG that permits them to be together. Until the book comes out though, I'll just enjoy lovely little pieces like this. :)
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I LOVE this fic. You did an excellent job writing this. Jace and Clary are two of my all time favorite characters! :]
Akira43 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh my gosh, I so want a library like that. I loved the story. You did a great job working with and around the little info on the next book there is, and both Clary and Jace are very much in character. Again, great job-this story is amazing.
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
great story.
kcloud chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow.

that was realy good

the perfect blend of everything- emotional frustration, clary's annoying anger, jace's sweet vulnerability, the who library thing and everything was just really god and well put-together.

i know this is a one-shot but you should make a sequel or something

and i totally get the books thing and getting into a different world other than your own.

reading is definitely a good escape.

although if i had a jace, i think i'd stay wherever he was lol.
selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That's so cute, go Jace and Clary, lol! And the 'you're all I see thing'... loved it! Great job.

-Selene
teachmetobeshy chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hi Marcy,

I found your fanfiction after you joined the MI google group, and I absolutely love this oneshot. I'm not usually the biggest fan of oneshots, only because its rare that you can find someone who can write the perfect balance of canon and create a world that is unique and their own. However this story made my heart swell. It was written so beautifully and you are so truly talented.

I know I should be saying something more constructive, but this is really amazing. I know there isn't a lot written yet for our MI fandom, but this is definitely the best I've seen and I'm sure it will remain so. I now have to go and read all your other stories... this is going to make studying for my final exams for uni slightly more difficult, haha...

So thankyou for providing me with the perfect distraction until we all have City of Glass in our hands, and hopefully after that as well!

Sami
callie chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh my Gosh, That was FABULOUS!

You are my new favorite person
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I've always envied Belle. As a Librarian, I loved your cataloging line, and the room itself. great job portraying Clary and Jace, you kept them pretty close to character, great job!
yareader chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wonder what book she will pick first?
starfishgobo chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
aw...that is so sweet! and well written. its really good. are you goin to leave it as a oneshot or are u goin to make this into a story?
ZHlln chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is lovely. Well done
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
you are made of amazingness. you wrote this in a way that made it meaningful, without being too heavy. i commend you, and now im off to read whatever else you've written.
alikitties chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
E! Aw, that was cute.

Chyeah I suck with comments but that story is pure love. lol
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
marcy, your jace/clary stories are pure love! you are making it so hard to wait until march!

but i love you for that...
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »