Reviews for Love You Forever
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009

Absolutely amazing. This is a perfect gem of a fic. The fact that they named their kids Matt and Daniella... it's just too cute, and just bittersweet enough to make it perfect. I like this version of things much better than how it actually turned out. I'll be adding this fic to my community for Daphne!

And I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who thinks Peter would be the one who would host the Heroes Christmas Party, LOL. He's had one party in his apartment and that automatically makes him the go-to guy for holiday cheer in the Heroes verse... :0

Just as a side note, I'm asking all the authors who have written Daphne before to consider writing more about her, because there just isn't enough fic on here for one of the greatest characters to appear on Heroes. Just consider it, yes?
Brainlock chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I Love Maphne already!

Intriguing concept, esp the naming of the kids.

Gotta wonder what Matt's wife (Audrey?) thought when he suggested that name and WHY.
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
As much as Daphne/Matt seems cute, I like the o'married to Hiro thing, its obvious if she isn't with Matt shes with Hiro. so is Matthew (kid) Hiro and Daphne's son?
kaze karter chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Loved this, we need for Matt/Daphne(and the turtle for that matter) Nicely written. Well done.
Hy Fructose chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I've actually been checking everyday to see if anyone would post a Daphne/ Matt fic. For some reason I couldn't help but think they were such an adorable couple, though I've been told that she's way too hot for him many times (which I think is crazy).

There were a few grammatical errors- I had ACT today so I know my grammar [at least until I get my score back]. Other then that the unconventional ending scored major points. I love the idea that their love can never be while constantly thinking back each other. Overall you did a good job!
Anon4001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Honestly I liked the idea that Matt had knowingly helped avert a future where she dies. It makes him the hero who sacrifices his happiness. Great work, 4/5