Reviews for Pretty Baby
Sidney chapter 20 . 11/9
Love this story a lot
Zurrick chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
This story is very good so far. It is a bit angst but not too the point of painful feels haha. Please tell Sai does get shot lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I want to like this but it feels hard as hell to follow. Its not executed very well. I just cannot get a feel for the characters at all and the whole fight school idea is not explored fully. This could've been better.
yummykawaiiyuriyaoi chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
KAWAII! You almost made cry though and just beautiful even I almost cried thank the lord jashin it had a happy ending lol
kensieb chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I really love how you made Ino French. It's very sexy and interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
So far this story is magnificently interesting and well written. Not to mention hella sexy. This is the kind of stuff I love to read.
NinjaWithaPogoStick chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
I've read all of this in one go, and it's amazing! I loved the characterization and the idea for the plot, everything about it was really good. Definitely one of my favourite fics!And I could deffo see Ino as a Frenchwoman :3

Jashin, Ino's dad was a bastard! He was really cruel :O Anywhozal, yep. Loved it.

P.s. The Nanny McPhee reference in chapter 19, was that at the wedding with the fake 'bees'? I love that movie!

Sorry if I bored you with the long review, but I felt it was necessary to tell you how good it was. Bai!

Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
Effing amazing story. You are an amazing writer and this has become one of my favorite fanfictions
Saiyagurl87 chapter 20 . 8/25/2011
wow i absolutely loved it :) fav ino/sakura fic thus far! Hope to see more from ya soon!
yoruichiparamour121 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Anon2662829429 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
I'm not gonna lie. I'm so confused I dunno WTF is going on half the time. I dint understand why sakura is kissing sai but blushing around Ino and all this other nonsense I don't get. I domt get their charachters either as they do things that they're so sure of that makes me more confused eg) kissing sai but trying to seduce ino at the same time WTF. I don't get how if Ino is THE girl then how come she's so afraid of Temari when she's the QUEEN. anyways, there's some constructive criticism for you. I know people are usually nicer but I think you need it if you want to improve -.-
bleach number 1 fan chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
wow... just wow iv just finished reading this fic and it is absolutly amazing it started so strangly and it was realy interesting and i realy got into it lol i almost cried at the end i was so glad you gave it a happy ending and i loved the french ino thing that was realy cool :) i hope to read more of your work and good luck with any of your future fic's
HimeKimmyKay chapter 20 . 10/16/2009

Omg i found this story and honestly thought i wouldn't like it...

But it was just AMAZING!

It was written very well and zomg it was just great!

Defiantly happy that i read this for my first InoXSaku story

Just a few questions though,

Ino's dad what happened with that whole thing

and sakura's mom did she get her face beat in?

Overall it was a GREAT story and i LOVED IT!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
omg that was the best inoxsaku story ive ever read! awesome story!
darksoulwolf chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
well maybe if Sakura read till the end of the chapter she would konw too LOL