Reviews for Wake Up Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth 200 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Shelke you sly minx! Epic!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
He took up his demon to save his son. Epic
Sephiroth 200 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Holy moly!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Mini chaos! Awesomeness! I'm glad shelke lived.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
SHELKE IS PREGNANT? ! HOLY MOLY DONUT SHOP!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
To death with deepground! These mugs are no better than hydra!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Cuteness! I love it! Vincent you sly dog!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was a fantastic chapter!
Hot Shot chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was good, but I'd say there are too many words for Vincent. The best part of Vincent is that he doesn't talk much, makes his expressions say the words, or rather leaves the audience with answers they want to choose or think of.

I liked the part that you picked Shelke, I know there are people who likes some other combinations with Vincent, (Example- Tifa or Yuffie) I actually like Shelke far better and would like to think that if Vince is to have a partner it should be Shelke, yet Shelke is not reluctant or thats how I think of it.

Atleast better than Lucrecia I'd say, shes a mess first makes mistakes even when she's warned about, then cries thinking why she did what she did.

But in short, I liked the story. Not much of a talker so cant really say many things on it.
Good job.
AntarcticLight chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
Wow... that was quite the journey you took me on! I thought it was a bit corney at first that Vincent proposed but the disapearence and reunion was great! I loved how you took the time to show a glimps into everyone elses world and how they have grown and changed. Vincent and Shelke forever!
Medea of the Dawn chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
Great story keep up the good work!

But just for the record Vincent's father's name is Grimoire.
marze09 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
All I can is say great story!
NinjaSheik chapter 20 . 7/4/2009
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! BELIEVE IT!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
The only couple I fear is any of the human chars paired with Nanaki. Which I actually have seen a pic of VxN once. It scared me.
Omegalus chapter 1 . 11/28/2008