Reviews for Rogue
AJ Granger chapter 14 . 6/15
I like it. Having Alec around changes many things, and I'm glad that Max got her family in your story. Heck, even Logan seems happy. You write the characters well.
Anonymooser chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Hahaha! May 22. That's my birthday!
Bolle Accidentali chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
You know that sassy little voice that appears sometimes in Alec's head and talks to him? Like ' THAT's why you came back.'
I just can't stop imagining it as Sam(Winchester)' s voice.
7kstar chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
I enjoyed the ride. I liked how you tied it to season 2 so Max could meet Joshua. Lots of potential for a sequel.

Loved how they worked together at the end and Alec's fear of letting anyone in, worked.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Not flaming, but a bowler hat will just scream look at me the weirdo dressed like thompson and thompson or any stereotype of a british butler. Otherwise good writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Wow
Dxilph chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Supernatural reference identified!:)
kikinette11 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Very great store i love it
French fan
mysticmoon1331 chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
such an absolutely fantastic story!if ever you write a sequel i will happily read it! thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! :D
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
aww cool story
180 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'm liking this fic so far, it's pretty cool. I also wanted to say that you're right; the first season is worth watching, and Max was more easygoing and spunky then. In the second season, she's less fun loving and more neurotic, but I still liked the change. The girl had been forced to relive her nightmares, after all, and had a boatload of responsibility dumped on her after that, so the change in her personality made sense to me. Also, Max in the second season was braver, more compassionate (even with Alec, he he he), and an emerging leader. She'd grown from just a fiery, attitude-wielding girl who just happened to be physically stronger than most people, to a real warrior with something of her own to fight for. *Sigh* It would've been nice to have a season 3, maybe we could've seen Max blend those two sides of her personality together; not to mention that it would've been even better to get to know Alec and the kind of man he might've been. I'm such a sap! All I really wanted to say was that I like your fiction so far. Forgive the blabbering.
xalwayssxforeverx chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
loved it. my guess is i think i know the other person was. :P
angelxofxmine chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Aw loved it completely!
l chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
This was awesome! I just finished reading all of it and if you didn't make a sequel yet, make one! Please! I loved loved loved all of the Max and Alec in this. Thanks for this! Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Frannie-pants chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
This was amazing. If you haven't written a sequel already, then you totally should. :)