Reviews for Branded Love
Black Lotus Flower chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Another nice chapter. To answer the other question, I started the next chapter so hopefully I'll be updating soon. Well, update soon so I have something to read!
alberto4395 chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
awsome chapter! this was great.i dont know what else to say...good luck on the next chapter!
JamesRKS chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
good. 4 a second I thought U turned into a yaoi freak on me. no don't shorten them this is a good length chapter. in fact it wouldn't hurt 2 be a bit longer if U ask me. good job sofar. update soon
Meta Zangetsu chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
that was really good i wished to have seen the 4 of them get surronded then an arrow and an energy slash and ike and shinion come out looking like total badas

o yeah and thanks for letting me know you updated it saved me some time
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this fic!
randomperson chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
*does a victory dance for soren* pwned! yes! hahaha! excellent job, just watch your verb tense here and there. there were a few spots you needed to use the past instead of the present. other than that keep it up! oh yeah... ranulf got a kiss too... *victory dance for ranulf* write more, just dont rush! if the chapter feels too long break it into 2 instead and publsh both on the same day. good luck!
iChocoLove chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
... I definitely have to search up the Daein rebels.

Naw, I like it jam packed with action. xD Woot woot!

Update soon!
Black Lotus Flower chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Lol. Wow. It seems like the main point is for all the characters to be involved in some sort of love chain focused around the 2 mary sues. Pfft, you probably could have made a story like, "The Bachelorette; FE". Anyway, its entertaining none the less. Update soon.
alberto4395 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
awsome chapter!this chapter was really cool and i dont have much to say, im good luck on the next chapter!
Epona64 chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Zola and Epona? I do believe I see a bit of a pattern here.

I think that this is a very good idea, as I've always been rather fond of Branded, but as I think someone may have mentioned before, you have a little bit of problems with tenses and also what seems to be a word that's been dropped here and there.

Though that does distract a bit from the story, overall, I find your plot to be an interesting one, and you should keep going. Plus, Zeldaness is making it just a bit more interesting!

Actually, if you would like, I would be willing to beta-read your chapters for you, so as to catch all those tense errors and any other grammatical problems! Just a suggestion, really, but let me know if you're interested.

Keep up the wonderful work you're doing! Epona64
Meta Zangetsu chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
that was an awesome story iwould have liked to see a joke that puts a guy in the girl tent either ike hidding in there cause soren was pissed at him or somethime simaler to thhat but it was still really good
randomperson chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
soren! soren! soren! soren! soren!

as for hana... no clue... ranulf maybe...

good so far keep it up!
accountkiller20199 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
You're making the same mistake concerning the past tense quite a lot. Instead of a verb in past tense, you write the infinitive...except if it's irregular, ironically.

For example, you write "The girl tiptoe" but it should be "tiptoed". But when you use "Said" or "Held", it's correct.

There are many other errors as well (such as "awoken" instead of "awoke" and some faulty prepositions), but that was a big one you can avoid easily in later chapters.

Regardless, you managed to characterise everyone (even Soren) quite well, and the situations brought a smile to my face. Perverted Volke is...wow.
iChocoLove chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Soren. :D He's so cool!

I recognize the name Epona! -waves hand around maniacally-

Update soon! :D
alberto4395 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
awsome chapter! it was great but i gotta study the characters more to understand only thing i didnt understand was the does the song mean?

anyway good luck on the next chapter!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »