Reviews for Branded Love
Black Lotus Flower chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
lol. Hopefully I'll have the time to update myself, but I'm always glad to review for people who review for me. :)

Nice story. I like anything that involves Soren so that right there automatically put the story in good favor. Though I sense a Mary Sue coming to birth I'm still curious to see where you take this. Update soon.
iChocoLove chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Oh sorry - did I not review? D:

Your fic got me liking Soren so much. xD He's so col! -squeals- Er, yeah. "

Update soon! :3
Meta Zangetsu chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
wow i could have sworn soren's hate of the laguz weakened in RD but i might be wrong any way great story
randomperson chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
little rushed but other than that it was good. Nice Aladdin reference ;-) Keep it up!
accountkiller20199 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I can tell English isn't your first language. The story as a lot going for it, IMO, but it's riddled with errors, mostly involving the past tense.

I like how Soren is completely awkward, contrary to Archsage's "Hey, let's hook up, have sex and get engaged all on one boat trip" schedule.
iChocoLove chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I'm glad to see Hana and Li-en back. xD

I don't know too much about Fire Emblem, but good story so far anyways! :] Update soon!
Robopup24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey! :) Glad to see you with a new story! I like this story so far, and I must admit, I'm happy to see Li-en and Hana too XD; I caught a few grammar mistakes here and there, but other than that, it's good! Some notes on grammar and stuff:

Don't write: "Hi, I'm Bob the Builder." The boy said.

Write: "Hi, I'm Bob the Builder," the boy said.

Took me a while to catch onto that rule, since I was so thick-headed XD; Same thing goes for questions and exclamations.

Right: "What?" screamed Bob.

Wrong: "What?" Screamed Bob.

Try to stick to one tense :P You know, present tense, past tense, and all that jazz. When you say 'said', all your verbs and such must be in past tense. So, if you wrote something like "Hana said", you can't write later on in the story "Hana says" or "Hana jumps". It has to be "Hana said" or "Hana jumped".

I don't think that rule applies to dialogue, so be free to switch between past and present tense in the dialogue :P

Besides that, I like it
alberto4395 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
awsome new story!this story sounds good but i dont know much about fire emblem so i would like to know if it is okay for me to ask you some questions about the characters and situations in the story?if it is okay then could you please send your answers to this .Good luck on this new story!

p. if i am asking to much.
Meta Zangetsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This seems like it will be a good story

Volke Rulez
randomperson chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
good start! just watch out for changes in tense u switched from past to present in the same sentence a few times which makes it confusing. other that that keep it up! finally someone who isnt pairing soren and ike!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12