Reviews for Branded Love
Blaperile chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
FINALLY found time to read! I'm sorry, it's the exams fault. XD)

Anyway, almost over? Damn!

Nice cliffhanger, you know how to make these very well! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep it up! ;D

Blaperile

P.S: I had a nice Thanksgiving, hope you had as well. :)
iChocoLove chapter 19 . 11/30/2009
I see that cutscene. xD Gosh, I love that cutscene. A lot.

-sighs- The two girls never get a break, eh? xD

Update soon!
EmblemDuelist chapter 19 . 11/26/2009
Elincia was saved(yay!)

Hana and Li-en were eventually snagged by Ryura(grr...)

One chapter left, huh? I smell epicness.
Meta Zangetsu chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
That was my favorite cutscene and you redid it thanks so much
SweetCandies chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Hmm... I'm guessing the person behind all this is their mother right?

I've been reading way too many drama novels... anyways update soon! I'm lookin forward to the next chapter
Takigawa Tetsuyakun chapter 18 . 11/20/2009
Cool, your story is amazing. I've already read all of them and I love it. Please update soon. I can't wait to see your next chapter.
Blaperile chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
Glad to see you updated! :D

I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I was busy with a new chapter for my newest story. Also, school's killing me with homework.

Onto the real review,

Your character development is really one of the best I've seen so far. I mean, not much OC's have this much personality like yours!

This chapter was very emotional, it really had me hooked!

I hope next chapter will be as good as this as well,

Blaperile
master.clef11 chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
woot I was worried that you had given up on the story, hate when that happens, knew the senators would do something, but i wouldn't think Elincia would be pouting in her room like that but she always had support from Geoffrey so maybe...any way good chapter cant wait for the next one.
iChocoLove chapter 18 . 10/27/2009
I missed you and your fic! D8

Sorry about not reading this chapter up until now. D8 I had this HUGE Foods project.

You're definitely doing a lot better now. The plot's coming along nicely, development's great. 8D

Good job so far!

Update son! D8
Key of Memories chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Awesome, I love Fire Emblem. This story is turning out pretty good so far. I've got many more chapters to read, though. :P
randomperson chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
Been a while hasn't it? Sorry i havent reviewed in so long, way to many things to do. I am still reading it I just cant always review sorry. Anyway, Its definitely continuing to get better. Some of your verb tenses are still off sometimes but it is definitely getting better. The only thing I would suggest would be a little extra fluff in some upcomming chapters. Never hurts to have extra fluff to develope the relationship between characters in a romance story. Perosnally I think it might make it even better, just so long as it isnt over done. Anyway keep writing you're doing well, just watch out for those little mistakes! Keep up the good work!
EmblemDuelist chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
Elincia and Sanaki sure are in a lot of pain. Especially Elincia. To be executed in two days...That's just...sad.

Onwards to Crimea!
jordan114725 chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
Another great chapter, good job!

The story is moving along nicely, with the recent plot development being very interesting. Its good not to have a lot of filler chapters or else people will get bored.

Good character development in this chapter. Sanaki questioning herself, Micaiah comfprts her sister and Ellincia being isolated were all great. Sanaki is going through a difficult period, and you wrote out her feelings well. The Micaiah part was good, and I think the Ellincia part was well done as well.

I really love the plot twists, it really keeps me wanting to read! Even after a month or two, the story is still exciting and fun to read.

Take your time with updating, think out your chapters and if you have one, follow your story plan. You don't have to update fast, 1 months intervals is fine too.

Another thing that I have found is that your writing style as a whole has improved. The earlier chapters were a bit hard to read. You have really improved the flow of your chapters.

Thanks for the message about the story. I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

From, Jordan
MinaDeville chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
hey this is a great story!

Update soon :D!
master.clef11 chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
awesomeness, but it was kind of expected that the bad guy would get them and they would destroy them. maybe i just read a lot of those stories. any way cant wait for the next one and ill look at your joint one when i get a chance
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »