Reviews for Branded Love
iChocoLove chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
-COUGHS- xD

BTW - I got Fire Emblem recently (I just passed Part 1!), so I'm going to start rereading your fic, 'cause I'll probably get it now. XD

Update soon!
Moonlight-Zelda chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
Hello's. _

I'm really sorry about how long it took me to review again, life has been kind of hectic recently - The good news is I'm finally caught up. :D

Your fanfiction is definitely well worth reading, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. *huggles*
master.clef11 chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
woot my first real review. i noticed that this chapter wasn't as long as the others but it was still good and cant wait to see more. and my guess would be something about kingdom hearts. (you kind of gave it away when you said KH, though some people wouldn't know because they dont play games.)
Black Lotus Flower chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
Good chapter. And the end of spring break always stinks :( We've been back for a while sadly. Well, good luck with your next story.
Meta Zangetsu chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
yay that was a great chapter emotion and edge good combo
ShadowGreymon chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
i just noticed a typo. instead of 'lion king' you always typed 'loin king' just thought i'd let you know lmao
jordan114725 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
I love the continued story and character development; Li-en and Hana are slowly becoming more open and sure of themselves. This chapter was kind of a filler, but it was enjoyable and fun to read.

Love Ranulf, hes so funny

Anyway, love your work. Can't wait until the next update!
iChocoLove chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
... -has no idea what it is- O_o"

-looks at reviews-

AHA - Kingdom Hearts, eh? ;D

Naw, the chappie was good. :'D Update soon!
EmblemDuelist chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
This was a good chapter, and it was not boring to me at all. I wonder what will happen when they eventually reach the Grann Desert...

Now, about your next story. "KH" huh. Your next story is a Kingdom Hearts fanfic, isn't it? If so, I did not pick it up in the first place because...I never played Kingdom Hearts before, and I am not sure if I ever will...
E1chu104 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
D!

Yay finally Hana gets playful with Ranulf (Woot! Ranulf x OC)

This whole story has been amazing lemme tell you!

And this chapter isn't boring at all p

Ranulf's playful nature clashes with Hana's grouchy attitude perfectly (Fangirl scream)

Keep...It...Up! p
THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Kingdom Hearts! I know that phrase without a doubt :D I had no idea you had an interest in KH :) Nice chapter by the way and update as much as you can :)
Blaperile chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Hey,

I bet it's Kingdom Hearts. ;)

Good chapter like always! Funny ending, one moment kissing, the other moment(want to) killing. XD

And, thanks for the compliment. :D

Blaperile chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Hey,

It's done. I saw all the chapters. :)

Now, I'm going to put it with my 'alerts' so I see when there's a new chapter.

And I don't have a clue what the thing is you used from somewhere else. :P

For a moment I thought the twins would have left, but they can be glad Ike and Soren were there. :D

Blaperile chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
Hey,

A cliffhanger again... nice. :)

Good job again, like always.

Almost done reading all the chapters so far. ;)

Blaperile chapter 12 . 4/16/2009

(It's already much to late, but still) Happy Valentine Day's to you too! XD

So, we're meeting the twin's father... interesting... :)

Great like always! Keep it up,

175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »