Reviews for The Cocky Mermaid
hama431 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Update
autumnen chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
rock pwns paper

HALLELUJAH~~~!
autumnen chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
...MUMMY! X'DDDDDDDDDDD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
MaiJoi chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
wow really i was not expecting that at all but i enjoied it THANX
MaiJoi chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
OMGGGGG ELMER? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFL YOUR 22222222 FUNNNYYYY
Abmonkey8 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I have always loved mermaid fics. I doubt you will update but I just wanted to be one of the reviews that has rock pwns paper in it! But if you do decide to update you would make me very happy! Keep up the good work!

-Bye Bye!
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
rock pwns paper
De Profundis chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
I'm sorry!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

I've locked myself out of my account you guys, please forgive my retardation! I really want to continue this, it's been so fun to write and I'm a much better author now! Mark my words, I WILL find a way back to this account! (I want to keep all the awesome reviews) When I do, you better expect an update! ;)
CandyCane460 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Fricken funny, but, why is Sakura acting Bi#% y?
sOme1 lyk you chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
rock pwns paper...?

-there...XD

I was in pure shock when I've found out that this is the last chapter you have updated.

and I was like -I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!ASAP-

update! this story is cute and (in a low voice)'very' interesting! hope you update! can't w8 to read more!
MissLadyEmiko chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
omfg i love tis story !

its funny ! xD

omfg i love rock ! i use tat lik all the time so i lose T.T

but rock music is the BEST out of oall genres !

xD

anywaysl

please make the next chapter !(:
demon chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
rock pwns paper! this stoory is great. i was cleaning out my favs when i fuond this. it made me laugh so hard milk came out my nose!
demon chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
rock SO TOTALY pwns paper! my parents think im insane be i was seemingly laughing at nothing. you story is SO TOTALY hilarious! i read the first 2 chaps, like, a year ago, and ive been, like, looking for this, like, ever since! i didnt know oi meens hello in portugue! that is ssoo awesome. you need to edit your story. i only found, lke, 2 mistakes though, so it deosnt really matter.
AmourEsSinValor chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
awsomeness! hope you update soon! luvs itachi by da way... but not as much a the luv I have for sasu-cakes and saki
jolteonforever chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
omg it's itachi isn't it!

I LOVE itachi, he's my (well one of my) favourite characters!