Reviews for She's Zack Fair
The Demon Hellraiser chapter 20 . 11/13
Waaaait...WAAAAIT...the kid's Cloud isn't he?
Junsu Saito chapter 20 . 4/10
I dont know why...but i've be thinking that their child is Cloud XD
QUQ chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I kind of like the idea of Cloud being Zack and Angeal's child. QwQ the fact that the experiments that was performed made the poor pale and sick. Gosh I'm kind of abit pissed about the fact SOME readers spout something about 'You get them genetics wrong'... I guess they didn't read about the part were the baby's hair was originally black and the fact the experiments were the one that made him pale and sickly looking and it turned his hair colour pale blond... Hey it's Hojo and Hollander that did it! Anything is possible due to them madmen!

Grammar... To be honest some mistakes made me cringe and all but the plot made me go on and finish reading it. Grammar, that's all I'm asking.

This deserves a sequel as well though if you don't want to... It's okey!

KiaraDuman chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
you should really do a squel
ghost camo chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
So far it is really cute, I look forward to reading more.
BeckyUchiha chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I don't like this. The story doesn't make sense at all...

Surely if Zack or Angeal had a child, it would be Black haired and blue eyed, in which the blue eyes would be the only trait that 'Cloud' would get from them. He could only have blonde hair if the 2 men had blonde hair or if someone in their family had blonde hair. Since there is no evidence of this in their families, the genetics wouldn't work. Plus Cloud's in Crisis Core, at the age of 16, when Zack is around 20-ish years old.

There are a lot of grammar erros in this piece, such as when you put 'wait'... It's a 'WEIGHT' if it's 'weighing' him down. 'Wait' in this context is wrong.

I'm sorry, but I'm serious that this story doesn't make any sense. Cloud is also a friend of Zack's, so that also defeats the purpose of him being Zack's son.

I am now merely suggesting that you take time to look over the story and try and fix up the spelling errors.

If you have any complaints or want to review anything, please look at my stories.
This-Account-Is-Innactive chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Honestly... I did not like it... I barely read it after 2 chapters, I skimmed it... the possibilty of them having a child that's Cloud... is Gah _ The genetics could work depending on family background and traits... but Cloud is supposed to be 15 when Zack is 19/20... so it cannot happen.

I am sorry, you also need to work on some grammar and spelling. Good luck with your other endeavours. You're quite welcome to check out my stories and critique me, if you feel it's necessary.
Burning In The Dark chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Okay, I am going to be nice and just tell you some small things I forgot to meantion in my review.

Genetics would prove everything. IF Cloud was Zack and Angeals son he would look like one of them wouldn't he? Yes he would, his genetics would make it so, cause of the chromosones you get from each parent. The blue eye's is the only thing Cloud could really get unless someone Related to Zack or Angeal had Blonde hair.

Unless one of their parent's or predicessors had Blonde hair their is no way he would have blonde hair. Also his body shape would be the same, or somehow like it, but it isn't. I guess disregarding all these faults its quite a good story :)
Burning In The Dark chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Ummm... I do like the story but 'He then stood up and found his balance was just a little off like a wait had been strapped to his abdomen without him knowing it' should be weight...
Zackanagem999 chapter 20 . 10/10/2009
Oh, congratulations! I finally finished to read! I loved!
Green-Chrystall chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
queenofspades19 chapter 20 . 11/30/2008
Damn that Deja-vu! At least it ended right this time.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
... Danzel? :\ no... wait.. maybe.. I'm guessing Danzel but Cloud is more of an experiment but he's a choldhood would be ultimently changed!

anyway... :( This will be the last... and yet i've been waiting for it for so lomng D; i don't want it to go away, NO!

;O;! update soon XD! are G and Sgoing to forget too?
queenofspades19 chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
D; This is really going to ruin their relationship, that's for sure...