Reviews for Warrior’s Blood
DUDE DUDE DUDE !

PLLZZZZZZZZ

CONTINUE !

I MUST SEE NEXT CHAPTER I FEEL LIKE IM DIEING D:

its really good and i like it and well its awesome and you must continue it plzzz dude you have to D:
fallingleaf1111 chapter 24 . 8/6/2010
please update soon..love it
3453435 chapter 24 . 3/3/2010
love the story hope ur not like other authors and stop writting at the good parts well ill be waiting for a update lol XD (\/)

('')

\,
Piggle chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really love the story so far, but it's SO hard to read. Add paragraphs when a different character starts to speak.
Silver kitsune kit chapter 22 . 9/7/2009
nice story can't wait for the ninja wars XD so far 10/10
Darkserna chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
tht was a HILARIOUS first chapter lol, it left me laughin for a while, but it was also very good, i couldnt believe how well you made this story and at the same time, made it a narukiba it was REALLY GOOD FIRST CHAPTER, READY FOR MORE

LOL
Ravers Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
what i think? i think its pretty bloody AWESOME!
SJdude chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
such a great story ... needs more? lol
SJdude chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
... this chapter is so confusing for me. hahaha
TreVerson155 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Wow the story just changed so DRAMATICALLY One minute kiba is getting shot in the nuts the next there is a demon disguised like a guardian angel. it was really unexpected but it is still really good.
miss-abarai chapter 19 . 4/25/2009
for some reason in the like first sentance when it said "camping" the first thing i thought of was brokeback mountian. is that bad?
miss-abarai chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
OMG! ROFLMFAO! ok 1: thank god. i would have killed naruto. 2: lol they cant wait can they? btw i love shikas reaction to seeing that. and 3: dont worry kiba i would of done the same thing. .
Weaver of light chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Another good chapter. Not much to say but can't wait for te next