Reviews for The Final Act
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Loved it.
Daggers4U chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Wait-soo, Abbie really killed him? Bella won't get to kick his ass, now that she's indestructible?! Dang it! *pouty face*
4Kristen4 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Blessings and The Final Act are AMAZING stories! I absolutely love them and you did a wonderful job writing them :) Is this the end of this story? I love it and I really hope not so please update soon :)
AliceCullen0629 chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
good story
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
Awesome Story! Great Job!)
marie1976 chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
that was a good story ut would of been good to see if they all stayed human or if either couple decide to get changed
Lizzosaur chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I like Abbie's personality.
TeamEd chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
this was a cute story,i hardly read rated"t" cuz i love lemons but yours i didn't mind,it was different,great writing.
TeamEd chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
i love reading about dadward!
alycaly chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
The sequel was as good as the first one! It was so much fun to read. I do kind of wish we would have known what happens with the they end up staying human and just growing old? Other than that, I didn't have any lingering questions. It was great!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
keep writing plz keep writing i love it so much plz keep writing
kikiharuka13666 chapter 21 . 7/20/2009
this is so sweet. i love abbie. the only thing i hate is that matt died quickly. he should've died slowly and painfully.
reneesmay chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
ok i love this story but i was hoping that you would continue it to let us know if the twins and thare lovers get changed into vampires i would love to know so please update soon
twilightfan162009 chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
This sequel was perfect! I thought it rocked, and I'm glad Abbie told Amber what's what. When Alex and Abbie were kidnapped, that was intense, but rocking! Also, Corey and Michelle are terrific, and I hope they are the future members of the Cullen family. I think I'll start reading Angel Of Death now! :)
warnesy-01 chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
Amesome story, I absolutely loved it! :) You're a brilliant writer and your stories are very enjoyable and addictive :D