Reviews for For You, Brother
animechick57 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

i dont care about the earth guys ha XD

thnx for ya story x3
Knives17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i like it it gives that much needed new spin on the series plot. i'm, i guess, what you would call reformed Knives freak. do pleease keep writing for trigun. you're amazing.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
well... it does completely destroy the trigun storyline, but.. its a cool story! _ good job!
cool shiz chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I really liked this story a lot. It was so beautiful how Knives would be able to calm his hatred for humans for Vash.
Miss Caribbean chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey That was a really neat story. At the end it sounded like a "cliff hanger'?" Are you gonna write more? I hope you doo... it deserves a 2nd chapt. :)
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
T_T It was all good...except when you told me the made me sad

Vash:_ My brother is so nice to me!

:...*sniffs*...that's so sweet!

Me:_ Kawaii...I liked...
Loo-Bagel chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Hey, you shouldn't apologize! THIS IS FAN FICTION and that means you can do anything you damn well please. By the way, I LOVED the story! My favorite characters are Vash and Knives! ;; Great fic!
sailorspazz chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Hey, I don't want to kill you...Vash and Knives are my favorite Trigun characters, anyway _ I really like this fic. It's so sweet, and I've never seens any fic dealing with K and V's parents before. Great work, as always _
Angel in Runes chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Very cool...I liked it a lot... ;; Even if it means vash may never meet Milly, Wolfwood, or Meryl...
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
That was beautiful! Don't apologize, exploring other possibilities is what fanfics are for and you did a great job!
Shadsie chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
I still like original Trigun better, but this is a nice little AU story. Quite beautiful. The Plant breeding part is pretty durn interesting. Cool.
poyozoDANCE chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Nice story! I like the occasional AU, but it's sometimes rare to find a story that diverts away from the original at a fixed point. Great stuff, I want more! _
mystic wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
This was an excellent fic! I loved it, and I totally agree on giving characters a break. Who cares if Trigun would've never happened? Such is the wonderful world of fanfiction, ne?