Reviews for Another Day
StrangeSisters chapter 29 . 5/22
I can't believe I neglected to read the story for so long it's been in my favorites for a long time cuz I always meant to read it now that I finally have I mean love it was so wonderful you are such a talented writer
Ms-Neku-Gurl chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
omg, that was a beautiful story! I liked it so much that I spent all day reading it! :3
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
Good story
bitterbeauty813 chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
Great story!
KingdomHearts-Love chapter 29 . 11/23/2011
Loved it :D
XCloakedxSchemerx chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow! This is really good! My friend told me about this story and how he really liked it! I can't wait to continue reading! I laughed at the part where Roxas calls Hayner... I just think its funny...
LixalTheNobody chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
this was an amazing story my sister and i were in a race to see who could finish it first. you have a wonderful imagination! and i loved everything about this story there were no slow part at all! hope you continue to write!

~Lixal Child Of The Sun~
AkatsukiKingdomHeartsAnime chapter 29 . 4/28/2011
Teddy Bears on FIRE!

lol

Only one word can sum this up: CUTE, Adorable, AMAZING!

Ok, so thats three...but really who cares? :)
Airway Static chapter 29 . 1/7/2011
This just ended perfectly. The story was wonderful!
XticktickboomX chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
Squee! I loved the ending so much! At first I accually thought roxas and namine were goin to get married! I think I would have nom nomed on ur head if you did that! XP I really did like this so much even if I wanted to punch luxord a couple of times lol. And I'm glad namine didn't turn out to be psycho fiancé from hell... Heh heh
CarnalCoast chapter 29 . 10/21/2010
I should be sleeping right now, so I'm gonna try to make this quick. I loved every second of reading this story! I liked the way it was planned out, especially the end! Great job! :)
Sunechirei chapter 29 . 9/18/2010
So, I really liked this story. It was well written, had a funny plot, and a sweet ending, but I feel like there was too much going on.

I mean, we had Roxas/Namine/Axel, Zexion/Demyx, Sora/Riku, Kairi/Roxas, Pence/Namine, Olette/Roxas, not to mention all of the issues that came with each one of those people. Also, there was the issues with Luxord, Larxene, Axel, and Namine. As well as that, there was Roxas trying to deal with being gay while having a fiancee and trying to convince his parents he doesn't want to get married to a sixteen year old girl, all while dealing with being fawned over by Olette and Kairi and dealing with his weird best friend who has messed up issues. AND there was the fact that Roxas' parent have crazy issues, and the wedding was going to take place, and there were all of the scenes that dealt with Vexen, which seemed somewhat pointless... It's all too much for one story, especially one that takes place over a couple of weeks.

*takes a deep breath* Anyway, I also didn't really like some of the pairings that took place, namely the minor pairings. Cloud and Aerith... not that great of a couple mainly because in the actual story, Cloud is in love with Tifa (and vise versa) and the only reason Aerith comes into that is because Cloud had the memories of her husband (Zak) so she got confused and fell in love with Cloud. Also, Riku and Sora... It's okay if you like it, but I just can't see the two of them dating. I mean, Sora is totally in love with Kairi, and he sees Riku as more of a brother. Or, at least that's how I see it. Another one would be Hayner and Kairi, mainly because they barely know each other.

Another thing about the relationships: They seemed forced and sudden. It wasn't very natural which was kinda annoying. But it wasn't as bad as some of the others I've read... Also, some of the grammar was a little off (I would give an example, but I don't want to go searching through the entire story for one)I would also like to say that the characters became very bi-polar during parts of the story, which was aggravating.

Man this was a long review...

Anyway, all in all, I liked this story, but it could use a lot of work. (This is not a flame, by the way, this is constructive criticism that you should take to heart. I'm not bashing you're writing, I'm just pointing out a few things...)

Good luck with your writing! (you can message me if you have any questions about this review)

~Sunechirei
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 29 . 8/6/2010
AWWWWW ITS SO ADORABLE! I love it:)

Xera (*19*)
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
Sky and Earth? Sora and Riku? Why yes, Miss Authoress, I did catch that;) love the story!

Xera (*19*)
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 29 . 8/2/2010
aw this was a really cute story! i liked it a lot. great job! Roxas and Axel are so cute together. but Sora was kind of an airhead in this lol I liked Kairi's personality and Roxas' relationship with Hayner. the one line about the mansex was hilarious! and Namine's parents were very confusing and irritating but im glad that Cloud and Aerith came through for their son :D