Reviews for Only You
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOL nice first chapter XD i can dig a nice sharpay XD
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
This was the first story I read on fanfcition when I joined as a mere noob. (I was ther anon reviewer julianne) I loved it then, and I still love it now.

This was such a great piece of literary work and it really inspired me to write my own fanfiction pieces.

I loved the characterisation (mainly because it allowed for growth without turning the characters OOC) and just the whole plotline.

Good work.

Lady Knight Keladry chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Awww, that's so sweet! I love how they eventually ended up together after so long. Stupid Lori, at least she got out of the way. .
twilightgirl4life chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Thts realy cute
bsc9999 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009

One of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

Sweet, cute, adorable, well-written - I could see you really loved writing this.

In words I would normally say in real life: "Freaking awesome."
Amethystars chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Loved it! Some of my favorite parts were the Celebrity Insider bits, and when Sharpay 'talks' to Lori. I have to say I didn;'t like the whole Lori thing that much though. It was a bit overdone. On the whole, amazing story!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
Aw! Yay. Happiness all around. Thanks. I think I needed this.

MONST3R chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
aws it's finished? D:

well i really, really, really enjoyed it! wonderful T.T
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
aw.. cute. i liked it. :D

Car2nfreak chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
I loved the ending it sounded like a real Insider reporter. In fact I heard the cheesy music and fake news tone when I read it. lol :)
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
Oh goshy! I just finished your fanfiction, and it is absolutely amazing! It's so sweet and simple, yet it's so much, I've no idea what I'm saying, but it's absolutely sweet! I'd call it bouyant, but that doesn't make much sens,e but I don't think I'm making much sense right now. This has been the first HSM fic I've read in a long time, and it's totally worth it. I can't wait for more Ryelsi from you! :D
KariandTK chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
aw. I'm glad that you finished the story! i totally love the ending. I can't wait for the next story.
digigirl02 chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
How sweet, I like the part of them both being afriad of Sharpay.
getl0st chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Aww, what a beautiful ending and loved Sharpay's line of them being scared of her!
DC World chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Good Story...and I find the plot of Off-Key to check the prequeal.