Reviews for Fire Emblem: Skies of Hope
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Dude PLEASE keep writing, no one ever finishes these Lyn/tactitian fanfics, *COUGH* Crosstrigger333 *COUGH*
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
My one issue is that Nick was very unreasonably defiant at the end, especially at the part with Sain

Other than that great as always
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
This is what Awakenings "Pair Up" attacks SHOULD have been!

Seriously: Falcion electrified by Mjolnir MIND BLOWN
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is genius, using the fact that Nick has beaten the game as a reason for him to be a great tactian: HE M OWS WHAT YES UP AGAINST!
Gingalain chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Now I have a reason more to hate Rath, though it is just a fic. But I hate that guy xD Hope to read soon more.
AkumaTheSinner chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
like it its pretty cool
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hey man! Not bad for a starter. Some spelling errors (in the chapter title,m it should be Prologue rather than Prolouge, for instance) but nothin too big. I say this a lot, but there are so many tactician fics on here that it's hard to be original with one these days. Still, you gotta be true to the game, after all, so its not such a big deal. Keep on writin
RasenKamehamehaX100 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Thank god, I was under impression that this fic discontinued. Glad to see that it isn't. Keep up the good work.
Han-Ko chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Great fic.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Heh...don't ya just hate it when that happens? Every time Rath shows up as the big gorram hero I'm like, "...glory hog."

Alrighty then...time to start on my own FE7 retell. I've been meaning to do one for a while now, and I think I've waited long enough.
simison chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
I love the whole 'fanfiction' theme you threw in. I'm not sure about the whole 'destiny kid' theme. And I'm really not sure about Marquess Araphen turning into a good guy. Especially after you kill him later on the island. Still, I'll keep reading. Oh and try to keep an eye out for those spelling errors. I hate it when the spell checker says no errors, but there are incorrect words like "out" instead of "our". Good luck!
simison chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Interesting, for a second there, it seemed to me like Nick is slipping toward the dark side. I wonder how Nick would react to my character if they ever met.
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Pretty awesome chapter!

The fanfiction caracks were a bit excessive, but i can imagine the circumstances. it's an interesting addition, showing that this is all part of a prophecy.

...oh, god... if the 'ending of the game' doesn't hold complete peace... does that mean there's gonna be a sequel?
crosstrigger333 chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Nice chapter! Nick is finally stepping into his role as the tactician, and now realizes what war really is. I couldn't have done it better. And Ellie seems like a cool character as well.

On another note, I finally went and listened to some of the themes that you like to throw in the middle of the story. They're awesome and very fitting.

Until next time,

crosstrigger
Hurricane's Quill chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Heh. Days of Ruin reference. That was awesome.