Reviews for I Belong to You: A Kisshu and Ichigo Love Story
mila chapter 1 . 7/26
Hey
So, I've been a huge fan of the TMM show and even bigger fan of kishigo ever since I've started watching it about almost 10 years ago. I was about 7 or 8 that time and hated the way the ending made me feel.
I don't even know how, but I actually felt something when I saw kish and Ichigo together. This weird excitement above my stomach, and the urge to jump screaming like some drunk fangirl.
A few days ago I decided to watch it and did a marathon of it after something reminded me of it.
I still enjoyed it just as much and loved kish just as much either, and felt torn and unpleased when the ending came and Ichigo didn't choose him and hadn't fell in love with him, Aoyama didn't die, and Kish didn't even get to kiss her when he had feeling for her.
I have desperately searched for the manga, read it too, and was still sad and unpleased (though it was much better and showed me more pics and moments of them together). I also kept searching for more scenes of them kissing, or moments of them together, hoping that I missed something.
Finally, I started searching for a different ending.
Your story gave me such an amazing closure for everything and fixed so much, plus gave everything so much more meaning ("You're MINE" - genius. Thank u so much.)
Plus, I actually felt like the characters were acting as they would in the anime or manga, so it was perfect.
I honestly can't believe someone actually did it (wrote a different ending) as if it was real and wanted to thank u so SO *SOOO* much.
U're amazing.
*sigh*.
Mhysteria chapter 25 . 7/25
Maybe you'll never read this review, but I absolutely must tell you this story is beautiful! It's original and left me shocked many times. I really liked your Pai and the moments he shared with Lettuce. Nice job! C:
Awwwwwwww TuT
Michaela chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
You did an AMAZING job! I LOVED it!
Tokyo Blossom Sound chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Best fan fiction ever
KatnisstheMewMew chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
The first chapter was well written; it hooked me into the story.
SaucierCoder694 chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
ALL OF THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE READ EVER I LOVED IT
Lolly1o1 chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
Sugoi! Kawaii! Suki! I love this so much! And I apolozize for my weaboo moment lol
EneChan chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
I died slowly in each chapter much I loved, I congratulate you knew me laugh, mourn, hate, and more mourn over your fanfic. It was truly beautiful
I became your number one fan 3
Silver Wings chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
God you like to toy with hearts don't you! My heart is going to burst if you keep this gooing
AnotherFangirl chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Well, I like this story, but I don't really like the thought of another enemy... What about Kisshu coming back and trying to take Ichigo to his planet out of lonliness? I dunno, I kinda like it when they're fighting.
Thank you for writing this fanfiction, nya!
smilegirl456 chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
I love this story! ;) I'm so sad that it's over!
girl who won't stop believing chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Please let Pudding be ok *crying*
lottie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
i absolutely love this it is by far my most fave fanfic it has so much emotion its beatiful and very well written u shoupd be really proud of yourself xx
Ianime chapter 15 . 9/5/2013