Reviews for Her Letter
Waiting.For.A.Chance chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was gorgeous (:

It couldnt be more in tune with Jordan if it tried.
Semaphora chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw. This story just about broke my heart. I love how real this is - although Jordan would probably never say it out loud in the series, I could still hear her say everything you've written. The twist at the end was nice, too.

Her love for Perry comes through so clearly in this story, as does her flaws, and that's what makes it such a good read.

This is amazingly well-written, and devistatingly beautiful.

x
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aw that was so sad, and beautiful too! Jordan/Dr Cox are my fave scrubs couple. I love this :)
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hi! Just wanted to ssay that this was an awsome letter! I mean, OMG! You've really captured so many emotions and I can actually see this hiding beanith the hard Jordan exterior. way to go!

/Gurkblomma
emo.gurl45214 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
oH, I loved this story!

this story is Jordan and Cox together, there is something awsum! almost every single story on these pages have cox and JD together. were did this come from? could anybody tell me? cuz i am clueless why any living person would think that a perfectly straight man, living with his ex-wife, would go out and ruin that, with JD! he hates JD!

OK, my rant of furry is over. phew... well, anyways, i luv this letter that Jordan wrote. u know what! you should make this a two-shot, meaning that Cox should write something back! that would be awsum!

so, i will end this long review with a good-bye, and reply! (hey, that rymes! hehe!)

-emo
bigtime RUSH x33 l-D chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hm...

i luved it. but where is my fav character Jordan? is she in another country, jail (could imagine that.) etc.

but, on the brighter side, i still luved it!

PM me the answer to my question! :)

-jamie
She'sAManiac chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
oh my god...

what do i say?

this was the most heart-rending, beautiful, emotional piece of literature on this planet!

and the face that it comes from jordan just makes it better.

amazing. faved.
aelisa chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh wow, thanks so much everyone!

I was so nervous about posting this, especially considering how this story started... Not only was this my first time writing Jordan (and Scrubs, actually), but it was just a late-night mind ramble that I edited into a letter.

Yeah, the idea is that she's been put into some mental institution. I wanted to hint at her manic depression - considering it has barely been touched upon in the show - and imply that it worsened. I had this idea that Jordan wanted to justify herself, because she's always keeping up this act...

Yeah, unnecessarily long ramble there... Thanks for taking the time to r&r, and I'm glad you liked it :)
SALJStella chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ARGH! Jordan's in a hospital, isn't she? Some mental institution, I assume... Well, that doesn't sound too unbelievable, so I won't bash you for that. XD

Anyway, this was so good! And it seemed just like something Jordan would write! Seriously, when I read this, it was like watching a movie where someone reads a letter, and they hear the voice of the person who wrote it in their heads! It was just like that! Because everything that was written was SO Jordan!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love this. So, so, so, so much. Really, I can't even give you a coherent review because I love this just that much and more some. I think you really nailed Jordan. You showed a softer side to her - a *real* side of her - without losing what makes her, well, her. You managed to keep this serious while still having that Jordan flair/sarcasm we've all learned to love. And the fact that you didn't tell us, the readers, where she's currently writing this letter from - well, that was just straight out brilliant.

Again, really amazing job.
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I'm sorry, but my deducting skills are essentially shithouse...where is she? I'm thinking prison or mental insitution...that's what it seemed like. Explanation?

Other than that, very well written D It seems very...Jordan...? Ehh...I'm not making much sense.

Cheers

xx
Insomniac Bard chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow, I've never seen a story from Jordan's POV. This is amazing! You captured her character perfectly - she's a b*tch, but she's a b*tch who loves her family. Faved! :D