Reviews for Mischievous
queenofnegativity chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
nice. :)
viceleah chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I absolutely really really like it. It's really different and refreshing to read from Jasper's POV. I get to see how much he cherish and loves Alice. It's nice to know that he feels the pure love from Edward and Bella, it's just so adorable. I think I'm falling for Jasper all the more from your fanfic. Ah, well, take your time updating because I can't wait for a sequel.
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
please update soon, about them babysitting Renesmee! Jasper's a bit OOC, but overall good job.
PokieDots chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww! This was so cute! I loved it!
Edward Lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
well written and very enjoyable.

keep them comming! :)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh this was amazing, I loved it. :)
Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aww. Jasper chasing Alice is the cutest thing. I freakin love them. lol. Hh my goodness, there needs to be more fics like this out there. I simply love this! It was wonderful! Way better than my fic by a billion. LOL.

Ricky and Lucy... LOL!
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh, that was darling!

Write a sequel! Or just addanother chapter.
2honest4myowngood chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
this was cute. liked the little chasing.
ThatOneCollegeKid chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
U need 2 write the babysitting part! PWEEZE! :3
reader13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw, its so...fluffy. yeah, fluffy.
DC World chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I really liked are a good writer...keep up the good work
musiclikelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was cute!
AliceCullennn chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great bit of fluff! :) I think you really captured Alice's personality. I'd definitely read a sequel-Jalice rox!

Aice Cullen

PS Plzz r&r my fanfic about Jalice: it's called You Are the Center of My Universe
Aye Chihuahua chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Cute, if a little OOC. I liked it. I noticed a few sentences without punctuation at the end, so that's something to fix. It's not hard to fix of course, and nothing big, just re-read it a few times before you post to make sure. Happy writing! :D

31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »