Reviews for Microwave
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i love this so much omfg.
MelissaKeith chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ilove avatar stuff-i can't believe you tied it in with modern times tho that's so cool! :q
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Can I marry this oneshot? Because, really, I never get to see any really great Tokka oneshots, and this has to be the very best one I've seen in an awfully long time.

The way they talk to one another is perfect, it's still them, but with a slang to fit their new time.

I also like the past lives kind of thing, very cool to connect it together like that. It explains better why she would get in the car with him, be so calm with him, and why he was so eager to talk to her.

Very awesome fic!
Demonking101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
dude that was great I loved ti so much. To bad this is a oneshot I would have loved to read more on it. keep up the good work
December'sRose chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Lidia mentioned this one-shot to me and I had to check it out!I loved what I read. It was really original and your writing style is really unique. I loved the dialogue between Sokka and Toph too. Fantatic work! I'm going to put you on author alerts, so I hope you write more soon! :)

~December'sRose
Lilly Greg chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
does sokka's car say tiburon as in tiburon, ca? cause thats col, i live near there
Lids again chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I forgot to say...congratulations! This is the first present I got for my birthday. And I'm pretty sure it'll be my favorite.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
You 'membered my birthday! *glomps* And you celebrated it with a Tokka oneshot! I am forever in gratitude. I LOVED this story. So, so great. The characters were IC, the plot was original and the Tokka was SO cute.
Tokkalover chapter 1 . 10/25/2008