Reviews for Brothers
SilverHedgehogs chapter 1 . 6/2
What I'm just confused hahaha wait so shadow is dead sonic is imaginaning him and I'm happy that shadow is finally dead because I never liked that fri king guy hate him sooooo much thank u for killing him
Sonica chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
SO SAD‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
OwenStarr chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
... Perfect story. All there is to it.

-Owen
Lorrean chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
It's official. Sonic has lost it.

That was dark yet exhilirating. The fact that Sonic refuses to believe his friend has passed away and accept cold reality he kept living in this surreal dream.

A haunting experience. You've executed the story with wondrous job. Kudos to you my friend! Keep up the great work.

Have a pleasant day!
Icedragon123213 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was quite the example of how Shadow's death effected Sonic. Believing Shadow has been alive the entire time, to ignorigant, to check that tomestone he sat against while believing Shadow was there, speaking with him. Ah, morbid insanity. Sonic lost some of his sanity, not believing his rival and brother was truly dead. Don't live in the past Sonic. It will always be back to haunt you anyway.
Sparktress1999 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was dark. Just dark
ShadowChronicles chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was definitely one of the few one-shots where I want to see what happens next.
shadow dragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
OMG! This story is amazing! it is just plain EPIC! I get chills up my spine. Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That's fucking brilliant.
o.crosara chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Amazing, so fucking amazing!
pixeljam chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
WHAT? Shadow's...dead? NO!
SonicGirlGamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Poor Sonikku... :'(
Whinnie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that was unexpected .

now it all makes sense .
Miarix chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
...Wow. I wasn't expecting that ending. Made me very sad, excellent piece of work. Realistic, too, since this could very easily happen to someone in real life.
Semper idem chapter 1 . 2/21/2010