Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Nearly As Classy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww I'm just a sucker for fluff and Vivio's line in the summary instantly got me hooked

This is just sooo sweet, sweeter than the prequel I guess, it's a shame Vivid killed this pairing because now I'm favoring this ship over Einhart/Vivio...

Good job once again! :3
2100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hi, I found your story through a mention in one of DezoPenguin's stories. I actually went and searched the animesuki board's fanfic thread (which I got lost in because it's super confusing... or I'm an idiot x) before realizing you posted here too.

In any case, this is just to say I loved it and you've written this pairing in a way that has me convinced that it's possible. Though the characters are aged, they don't feel OOC and the whole scenario is extremely sweet.

My favourite part was probably Vivio's little secret in the end that she intends to only be kissed by Lutecia. Full blown 'aw' moment for me. Thanks for writing!
NanoFate fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
yep... love this pair as well and the one-shot is wonderful... hope u'll write more on this pair...
Tarma Hartley chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Cute, fluffy and very funny! :) I liked Vivio's line "Kiss me...You know, on the lips. Like in movies and the way Fate-mama and Nanoha-mama do all the time when they don't think I'm watching" and Lutecia's "Gah! No! Bad Lutecia, don't think that!" thought was hilarious!

It is well written, funny and I enjoyed reading it very much with a few laughs along the way! :)

Well done!

feinoha chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw. I love it.

cute fic!

lutecia and vivio! :)
chocoblue chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
waai! so cute! *melts* so fluffy. this pairing needs more LOVE! please write more author-san! _
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Well, well, soldier...

I've got NO idea just WHO Lutecia is. I haven't seen StrikerS.

But this was just...just...SO adorable! LOL

Short and fluffy. (Content sigh) Nothin' like a first-kiss-with-best-friend fic to make my day. LMAO

Nice work, son.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
God, it's too cute to be true. :D
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very sweet and fluffy; I loved the "like mamas when the don't think I'm watching" line, too. And while I'm not one to really like romance fiction between characters not involved in the canon (what I think of as "matchmaking" fics), anything involving Vivio tends to be better since anything about her after age 9 (from SSX) is all pure speculation anyway. Plus I like the idea of Lutecia being in a romance of her own rather than being caught in yet a third triangle beyond Fate/Nanoha/Yuuno and Subaru/Tia/Vice. There's room for more here, and I'd encourage you to write more-except that I'd rather chain you to your desk for more of "Innocence" and "Bless the Broken Road"!
Fenruer Inthun chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Waah, so cute and fluffy, might as well die of that. I like the innocent Vivio and the resisting Lutecia. Please you have to write more, please i beg you.
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Goddammit, that was soo cute. I f**king like it. You made this pairing so f**king believeable.
ShoujoGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I just love this fic.

Please, write more about Vivio and Lutecia.
deadly medley chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
interesting..in a good way.I've never actually thought of this pair but it is good.
Kode Dekka chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
awesome you rock!
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was really excellent! I've never thought of them as a couple before...but now...I think I very much like the idea.

Maybe we'll be seeing more in the future?