Reviews for Nightly Visits
vina03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
wah! love it!

3 3 3
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i would have had nothing else to say but

... Had you not wrote in the author's note that lelouch could be either dead or alive in this one. the sad thing is that, uhm, the way this fic was written, the hint was too discreet. it was the lurking in the shadows thing right? i don't know, im not sure if any of the readers would take that hint as something that means being dead. until i read the note you posted, i was thinking this was one of those alternative endings where he lives happily ever after with CC. i love the thought that this is his ghost coming to visit her (it just makes me warm up inside) and i really wish that instead of putting it in an author's note, you could have implied it more strongly somewhere in the story itself. some people may not agree with me and call me stupid but i say there's room for improvement in everything. this story's good, but really good stories don't need author notes to explain them. just an opinion :)
someone179 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
nice xD
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Overall I liked this story though right now I'd like to present a little something to you that I personally believe to be the true ending of CG despite how open ended it was this theory seems to fill everything in.

Current popular theory on GameFAQs:

The Code is the power of immortality, which C.C. has. The 98th Emperor of Britannia, Charles, has the Code. He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21. Lelouch wanted this, and he deliberately told Suzaku to not interfere.

However, the Code does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when the nun kills C.C. after transferring the Code to her. Charle's Code activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Code does not involve death of the transferrer. The nun was crazy and killed herself after she transferred her code. VV was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Lelouch had Charle's Code (inactivated) and C.C's contracted Geass.

When Lelouch got stabbed by Zero/Suzaku at the end, his Code was activated. What supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch's memories when she touched him, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code.

Unlike C.C., and Charles, who lost their Geasses because the people who contracted them died, Lelouch didn't obtain C.C.'s Code and thus kept his Geass, while having the Code (which he obtained from Charles at the same time). Lelouch therefore has achieved CODE GEASS.

THE THEORY OF THE CODE AND THE GEASS by Velshard

All is one, one is all, in regards to the collective consciousness of the human race (aka the world of C). A Geass user is a person apart of the all who wears a ‘mask’(aka the Geass) that allows them to impose their will/wish/Geass on the rest of humanity (1) . This mask however serves a second function as any mask does by simply wearing it, the mask of Geass essentially separates a normal person from the rest of humanity in preparation for the day that they themselves may become immortal. In other words their experiences with their Geass helps to separate them from human society so they can function as a Code bearer.

The Code itself I believe actually separates an individual human from the rest of humanity’s collective consciousness. And because the Code bearers are no longer apart of the ‘All’ when they die they cannot return to the ‘All’ and as a result have no choice but to return to life again and again until they pass their Code on to someone else which subsequently allows them to return to the all and thus die normally.

1. At the end of the final episode when Suzaku says “I accept that Geass“ he’s being metaphorical and means that he accepts Lelouch’s final wish.
Inviktus chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hi! I really liked your story. The atmosphere of the night was very realistic. You did a good job! .~ I have a favor to ask. I really want to translate this fanfic into Russian (yes, cuz im Russian) so other Code Geass fans could also read it. Would you give your permission? I will mark you as the author.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
It was good... but... I dunno... maybe you should have used less adjectives, especially about Lulu's eyes when just a paragraph before you'd mentioned C.C's "golden eyes" ...

Otheriwse, it was hott o
Kage of Seireitei chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
cute and sweet
lulu-sama chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
sweet story! and i loved the fact that u put in the effort to make them in character, and it certainly paid off :D

but i think the way u write i is like he is a spirit or something...although u claim that the decision is left to the readers to decide, it somehow leans towards the 'dead' side D:

i would very much like a lelouch that is alive

like how he has the code and is immortal \w
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I'm not certain I understand their relationship. But no problem, still a nice story. I do think that you oversold the complexity of their character though, I would love to see another chapter with a more in depth exploration and less opaque development!
MissClaude chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I totally agree when you said that Lelouch and CC deserved each other * waves LelouchxCC fan flag *

only one phrase to describe it : short,sweet and cute

Nice job!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love this! Wow, it was Asucaga before this, and now LxC! We ship the same couple eh? *laughs* I love these two too much but they don't seem to get the love that they write more of happy fics post Zero Requiem~
Mikage24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I like your fic, it's really good pls do write more LelouchxCC fluff, would you? it'll soothe my depression about CG ending and that counts something XD
Spiral01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I think you did quite a good job here. You managed to keep the characters well in character to some degree though Lelouch being romantic at all is slightly OOC. While I want to believe he is alive with this fic, your choice of having him seem to disappear like that lean much too heavily to the opposite.

Regarding the ending, I go with that he is alive no matter what the staff of the show may say. If they wanted to show he was dead without a doubt, they didn't do a very good job at all and left enough holes and little things for anyone to believe what they want. And their "explanations" for certain holes and events are not very good at all and even contradict other things from the show.

In any case, and I am sorry I went off like that, a nice story that I feel captures what makes this such a nice pairing that depends on real emotion and such.

Too bad we never got C.C.'s real name though.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2008