Reviews for The Strong, Silent Type
Gin-kuma chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I had maybe my third re-read of this fic, and I am still amused by it. And finally figured out what really makes this 'click' for me. It's the by-play between Yuffie and Rude reminding me of another favorite pair of fiction I have read; Escalla and Justicar from Paul Kidd's Greyhawk novels. I actually had mental mix-up about these tow couples, which took a particularly lucid moment in mid-dream to realize. :D
SICKO chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
( Red was in Cosmo Canyon while Barret drilled for oil)

HA HA HA!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Lol. Usually I'm a yuffentine girl but this is a good story
Zanza Flux chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Oh my gosh, this was a really good story. I really enjoyed this. There are very few stories that make me giggle out loud...mainly because the other people in the room look at me funny XD I couldn't keep quiet while reading this. The story was so sweet and funny, it put a smile on my face.

I love the way you characterize Yuffie. She's not annoying and bouncing off the walls like some people portray her. She's smart, has a good sense of humor, and is kind...even though she may, um, 'liberate' you of your shiney materia *laughs*

I love your portrayal of Rude. He's quiet, but has a good sense of humor. He's strong, but gentle and actually listens to Yuffie when she rambles on! Man, I want someone like Rude *chuckles*
jessica chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
THIS IS AWSOME IM TRYING TO READ THIS ON THE LOW DOWN AND IM LAUGHING MY REAR END OFF
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Bless Herb
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Uh, oh. I'm officially shirking my responsibilities...OH, I'LL FEEL BAD ABOUT IT LATER. On to the next chapter!
ijustwannasay chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
The dinner conversation had me in stitches. The glaring till the kidneys froze. The "Rude?" "Yea, that was rude." bit. He he. This fic is a lot of fun.
ijustwannasay chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Tifa is all wise, all knowing. He he
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
The roof part was just marvelous, MARVELOUS I say.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Bwahahaha Gumdrop and Twinkle-Toe Faeries.
Loved your pop culture references (in general)!
ijustwannasay chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Hahaha! If he was sorry enough about being a vampire with rabies. Yea, she probably would!

How sweet. I always love a crack pairing if written well. Crack pairings for the win!
AzErTy007 chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
It was a great story, so very cute! I loved it! Thanks for writing this
Shadow of Intent chapter 18 . 11/18/2010
my name is chelsea -_-" *stabs yuffie in stomach with a chainsaw*
MsRainey chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Despite being a totally biased Yuffentine lover, this story was great! Jeebus, your writing nearly had me in stitches I was actually, literally laughing! Out loud! (refraining somewhat cause I don't want my family to think I'm bonkers.) I felt like Yuffie watching Herb mix his glasses and coffee! XD that was hilarious btw. Anyway, all in all, for a pairing I never even considered, this was excellent! I'm off to read TNTK now cause I've found myself addicted to your writing as of now... :)

Tori