Reviews for Disturbia
jhian casey chapter 3 . 9/4
this is just awesome!
very touching and i love sakura and itachi's interactions..
they are both in character and the plot is really good..
the emotions keeps on twisting..
its crazy!
but km so happy for their happy ending..
especially that this is not non-mass..
so, thank you so much, author-san!
you're really good!;)
more itasaku pls!;)
Incognito chapter 1 . 5/15
I finished it, closed out, then re-opened it because I realized there was something I wanted to say.

You're the fucking greatest. Maybe not a Nobel Prize winner of a writer, but I've read many of your works (I fondly remember "Love Lockdown" and am just about to get to re-reading it), and just belatedly stumbled upon this one.

I love how bitter and sweet and humanizing you portray this pairing without veering into any extremes. Your fanfics are well-written, high quality, and just a pleasure to read. I know you haven't been active in several years, but I felt like you ought to know this - and hopefully you haven't swapped over email accounts so this review gets to you.

Hope you're finding success with whatever you're pursuing now.
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 3 . 5/5
ItaSaku is hearts.
That is all.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
so depressing. Itachi does so much to help Sakura and what does she do in return? Join ANBU and try to arrest him and almost kill Kisame.
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
So awesome. Thats all i can say.
schadenfreude chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Cant believe this got only 100 reviews. Ive read few fics that have more than 1k but theirs are just plain meh...

This is one amazing fic u got here, love.
Keep up the good..nah.. great work!

And im out.
Watermellow chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I love it so much but I don't ship ItaSaku and I'm crying like crazy. It's beautiful, sweethawt.
Mirae Desciderium chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us :)
Itachiforever342 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I like how things turned out in this fic, when things were at their worst! ItaSaku forever! :D
thetinroof chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Beautiful. Thank you for that ending :)
thetinroof chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I love their awkwardness. And Itachi's 'sweetness' is just adorable xD
young kagome chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
What a nice lil story this was! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013