Reviews for Disturbia
Scarlett Winds chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
That was...beautiful. I loved it, so heartfelt, emotional, and sweet. Excellent job. :)
thesilvermoonlight chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Qjdfkahskshd oh my gosh! Wow, this was written so well for a shorter fanfic. It made me feel a lot of emotions. I love itasaku and this was really amazing.(:
DreamsMelody chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Such a wonderful story. It made my heart cold during the uncertainty of a good outcome and warm during the moments when the world only consisted of Sakura and Itachi. You are truly such a wonderful writer and I envy your gift.
jonayells chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
that was amazing.

I am speechless :D
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I cannot describe how relieved I am that this is a happy ending. Great story! You kept me on tenterhooks the whole time.
popopopopo chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
im sorry. i never read authors notes so i dont know if you've metioned it, but i did notice that you chapters are named after the twilight books...? okayyyyy. anyway, that was awesome i love itachi and sakura 3
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I wish something like this happened in the manga and anime. Its a much better ending for Itachi. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this a lot. :)
yume girl 91 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Good ending - loved the fic!
yume girl 91 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
You're right, :) 'Disturbia' is perfect as the accompaniment for this fic. -
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Good start!

- *jumps to the next chapter*
Yanik chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I like your stories and this one too, but at the end I couldn't shake off the feeling that everything was a bit rushed. This one could be a great novel-length story. Anyway thank your much!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
So great story. Much emotion and great plot. Awesome job.
Laforet chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I almost cried when Tsunade gave Sakura the certificate. It was such a bittersweet moment. Sakura having to leave the village, but she gets to be with Itachi, so that's a plus. Loved the happy ending. A new generation of Uchiha. :) Thanks for another wonderful story.
Laforet chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
"Or, at the end of a long day at work, she fears that there is a real risk of her sliding the frosted glass door to her shower open, only to find him already occupying the limited space – and the limited hot water – while using up her precious reserves of jasmine oil body wash and shampoo—"

That reminds me of your other ItaSaku fic, "Hot Water"! Especially the "limited hot water" line.
Rosy Tissues chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA, okay i know that i'm laughing. I have a good reason to do so.

Has anyone told you something about the chapter names?

New moon

Breaking dawn...

Sounds a little familiar...maybe add Twilight at the the beginning?

Anyways, good stories :D