Reviews for Disturbia
Azhwi chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Awwwwww... Okay that was fun: short, entertaining, bitter, troublesome, rewarding and rewarding.

I'm going to end up reviewing everything aren't I?
Scarlett Winds chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
That was...beautiful. I loved it, so heartfelt, emotional, and sweet. Excellent job. :)
thesilvermoonlight chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Qjdfkahskshd oh my gosh! Wow, this was written so well for a shorter fanfic. It made me feel a lot of emotions. I love itasaku and this was really amazing.(:
DreamsMelody chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Such a wonderful story. It made my heart cold during the uncertainty of a good outcome and warm during the moments when the world only consisted of Sakura and Itachi. You are truly such a wonderful writer and I envy your gift.
jonayells chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
that was amazing.

I am speechless :D
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I cannot describe how relieved I am that this is a happy ending. Great story! You kept me on tenterhooks the whole time.
popopopopo chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
im sorry. i never read authors notes so i dont know if you've metioned it, but i did notice that you chapters are named after the twilight books...? okayyyyy. anyway, that was awesome i love itachi and sakura 3
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I wish something like this happened in the manga and anime. Its a much better ending for Itachi. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this a lot. :)
yume girl 91 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Good ending - loved the fic!
yume girl 91 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
You're right, :) 'Disturbia' is perfect as the accompaniment for this fic. -
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Good start!

- *jumps to the next chapter*
Yanik chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I like your stories and this one too, but at the end I couldn't shake off the feeling that everything was a bit rushed. This one could be a great novel-length story. Anyway thank your much!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
So great story. Much emotion and great plot. Awesome job.
Laforet chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I almost cried when Tsunade gave Sakura the certificate. It was such a bittersweet moment. Sakura having to leave the village, but she gets to be with Itachi, so that's a plus. Loved the happy ending. A new generation of Uchiha. :) Thanks for another wonderful story.
Laforet chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
"Or, at the end of a long day at work, she fears that there is a real risk of her sliding the frosted glass door to her shower open, only to find him already occupying the limited space – and the limited hot water – while using up her precious reserves of jasmine oil body wash and shampoo—"

That reminds me of your other ItaSaku fic, "Hot Water"! Especially the "limited hot water" line.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »