Reviews for Disturbia
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I really do enjoy putting my favorite quotes in my reviews.

"...if he didn't know better, he would say that his partner may possibly be totally smitten with this Sakura kunoichi.

Except, Kisame realizes with some measure of horror, that he doesn't necessarily know better.

Damn."

and

"...Itachi gets a curious look on his face, as if he is trying to murder a smile before it gets out."
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Dude, I love how lines from this story and Love Lockdown are the same. You somehow fit them into two completely different (genre-wise) stories.
ylfrettub chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Great Story! It's like it was longer, the way you told it, and that made it better, although I should get around to finishing my report...
Kupcake1010 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
this was super cute! :D
Joy chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I LOVE this fic!this is great itasaku interaction!
Sunstorm raining chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
i remember reading this story a long time ago, and its still as wonderfull and brilliant as i remember :) beautiful

-Sunny
Sinning Angel chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
this story made me go aw. :p i really liked it.
Yuemin chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
This was amazing! I love the way you made them fight each other. It was so intense! YOu are such a great writer I love all of your stories. Please keep writing.
Dionysos chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
this was a great fic i loved reading every word, very well done!
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
This was really good, I enjoyed it very much. I am no Twilight fan, but are your chapter titles supposed to have some sort of connection to the series? Meh, it was just something I random I noticed. But very well done in this work.

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
Kapootya chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
You have created a touching and beautiful story...it makes sense, not perfect sense (because love rarely does) but the feelings are there...and they are true and all the while you managed to keep them all in close proximity to the original characterization.

Wonderful.
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Amazing! This was just so good, seriously. It was so wonderfully written, I couldn't stop even though I know I should be studying for two tests tomorrow, ahah. Great job! (:
red.masenko chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Well, I guess congratulations are in order in some form. That was a truly amazing Itachi/Sakura story!

I do have a question however.. What did Tsunade mean when she said Sakura's children could return to Konoha? Was Sakura pregnant at the time? Also, in the end, the child was a Konoha shinobi? If so does that mean Itachi was allowed back?

A truly wonderfully written story that deserves many many more reviews!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Itachi is one hell of a character. And a pain in the butt to write. But you pulled it off wonderfully!
uchihacutie chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Wow...u hav an amaziing talent...just thought u shuld know...ii enjoyed thiis very much _
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »