Reviews for Fall For You
Anlorew chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I'd like to say that I really enjoyed reading this. It was so sad! In fact, I even cried a little while reading it. Your writing was brilliant and I felt such empathy for both Ginny and Hermione. Even though it is so short, one can see so much happening. Meaning, your characters are developed and have deep feelings and emotions that are present even in such a short story. I really like how you leave a lot up the imagination as to the history of the characters and their lives prior to this taking place. I think it adds quite a bit of intrigue.

I have read quite a few GW/HG stories and this by far one of the most memorable. Again, your writing is fantastic and you really portrayed your characters and their emotions flawlessly. I ususally don't give a ton of feedback but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed this. Prior to writing this, I checked to see if you had any other stories and noticed that you only have one other GW/HG story. While I intend on reading that one immediately after writing this, I encourage you to write more. I know that at the very least, I would be enraptured by your stories to come. At the risk of sounding to creepy, I will leave it at that and say again that I loved your story.

Anlorew
kitty-re chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I...I'm lost for words.

Beautiful, it's just beautiful.
zoner04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
this was really good! I hope you continue!
DaColdAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
nice story..but sad. sequel? hermione should be with ginny..i don't like ron anyway so she better leave him :P
youhavenoidea chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was really good! Keep Going!
awnrw4eva chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Ah so freakin gooe! seguel? this was so awesome :) so sad but so awesome!