Reviews for Blacklovemail
Hail the Wolves chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Nice job. Just read over for some grammar mistakes. Also, it's spelled itadakimasu. Just thought you might like to know. .
SheherazadeSohma chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
I don't like blackmail under normal circumstances,'s Ichigo trying to win over Rukia, so I'll make an exception. Let the games begin! I'm also interested in finding out if Kaien is really dead...
SilverStella chapter 4 . 12/19/2008

poyopsoh chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
yeah, the breakline is much better as a flashback than italics

can't wait for the next chapter
poyopsoh chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
love the cliffhanger

poyopsoh chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
meloncholic and wonderfully written
poyopsoh chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
wow, greatly done

very interesting
littlesnowfarie2005 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
why is ichigo so stupid why does he just tell rukia how he feel well i like the story update soon.
SilverStella chapter 3 . 11/22/2008

Awesome chapter!
petalrose chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
i hope you update this story. i felt emotion while reading this!
kitti0cat chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
ho love it!

i cant wait
Luhlia chapter 3 . 11/17/2008

i'm so excited!

what would ichigo do?

please update soon.
ThisIsAnInactiveAccount chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I don't see how Ichigo can prove his feeling with extortion, so I am looking forward for it.

And as a reader, I just don't really like reading a whole paragraph in Italic. But it's your style and it will not stop me from reading it. Just sometimes it bothers me. Sorry. "
Beyond Flight chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I like this fic, but I'd like to point out that I am not fond of how you tend to italicise your flashbacks. When I first found this fic, I was hesistant to read it because of this, since large amounts of text in italics aren't exactly the most fun things to read. I think it'd be a lot simple to just write a caption, like 'three months earlier' or even, just simply, 'flashback'. However, other than this minor point, I did enjoy what you've written so far, and I hope to read more.
AquaPurpleBubble chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I love this story so far! Update, please!