Reviews for Moonlight
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I wasn't sure what timeline it fit into but thanks to your clues I'm guessing it's sometime after gaara fights kimimaro and before shippuden. It was really cute and I wish there were more chapters because it kinda just ended abruptly. Thankyou for shareing though!
dark-babydragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Great Story, nearly brought me too tears. Well written, very emotional and just sweet. Thx.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
So sweet.. hope we had more GaaHina understanding.. :)
XBlankfaceX chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Thats so cute!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
well it can be either, if you choose to leve it at that it wouldn't b bad but if you'de continue this it could get even better _ i really love this pairing and i like the way you portraited them.
emichii chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this is really really good! :)

awesome work!
GloomyDay13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I don't mean to nit pick here, but i think Gaara means "Unwanted, unloved, and Mistake"...oh well, good story! _
beautyofdarkness123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i really liked this, it made sence, i was sad when ended because it was so good that i dident want it to end, write more
OrbitGum chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
aw! i cried when i read this!
nuriiko chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice short and sweet. you could do better if you take your time to reread ur story and make changes. But i can understand when inspiration struck and you managed to complete a one shot fast you just HAVE to post it immediately :) And the story is nice as a one shot.