Reviews for Smirks
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! FREAKING LOVE YOU HON! I personally don't know how you can bare to write such awkwardness, but hay, if you can do it then go ahead #dontlikeitdontreadit

Lots of Love~ Angel
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Definitely one of the sexiest things I've ever read.
Damn, Atemu's sexy! Oh, Yugi, you're so lucky! ;)
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Yugi Has A lot More Self Control then I would.

Yeah I most definitely would do a Ryou And End up Sleeping with Him. Anyway's Bakura's Fucking Hot. Thief King Bakura Is Sexy. And Ryou's just so Sweet And Cute.

I would probably would have given Into Lust
Yeah I most definitely would Give into Atem/Yami he's fracking Hot. Yugi Ryou You Both Are so lucky. Lucky lucky boy's

Anyway's this made my giggle. good Job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Kyaaaa~~~!
I'm one of the fangirls there. Lolz
I just have to say that I really liked how you wrote this, the plot, the characters, and everything... haha... :)
SparKyle chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg ! I love it !
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Loved this! Very steamy, but without being graphic.
StarKurama chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
hi...lar...ious! lol. loved it
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
That was incredible :D
Somehow you managed to write them totally in character and the scene at the arena was just hilarious :)
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
LOL, funny story. :)
LilRachity chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This is absolutely amazing! The Council of Yuugi had me completely dying from laughter.

I think you've managed to capture a very genuine voice for Yuugi in this fic. He's perfectly in character and his thoughts, feelings, and personality align so well together.

You've done an amazing job on this fic. The pacing was spot on, the narration was great and funny, Atemu is his sexy, witty self...it was a joy to read.

Thanks so much for sharing! :D
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
*shaking with silent laughter because I ran out of breath two minutes ago* Oh Ra... I love this. And the little bits where Yugi's thoughts and feelings take council are icing on a delicious cake.
cm0011 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Wow. That was...uh...that was very hot! Made me want to be Yuugi at some points. And hilarious too! Poor Yugi is so doubtful of himself, he's so cure. And when he started his little trick himself too as a payback to Yami...loved it :P Especially his comments! Oh my Ra! hahahaha. One of my favourite yugioh fanfics to date.

"...find a half-naked Atemu waiting inside with a duel deck."

Hmm. I wouldn't be opposed to that scene.
J.K. Kelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I absolutely loved it! Especially how they try and act innocent but everyone knows their not. And that last comment from Yugi! Made me burst out laughing like crazy. Keep up the great work! :) (also, what you did with his emotions in his mind seemed really unique, I've never seen anyone do something like that. It took me to the second time for me to figure out what KT was.)
thunder-fish chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This made me laugh. I can totally see it happening, too.
leneo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
this is sooo cute! I love the writing style and how you added humor to Yugi's perspective!