Reviews for Smirks
StarKurama chapter 1 . 8/12
hi...lar...ious! lol. loved it
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/29
That was incredible :D
Somehow you managed to write them totally in character and the scene at the arena was just hilarious :)
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 5/15
LOL, funny story. :)
LilRachity chapter 1 . 5/14
This is absolutely amazing! The Council of Yuugi had me completely dying from laughter.

I think you've managed to capture a very genuine voice for Yuugi in this fic. He's perfectly in character and his thoughts, feelings, and personality align so well together.

You've done an amazing job on this fic. The pacing was spot on, the narration was great and funny, Atemu is his sexy, witty was a joy to read.

Thanks so much for sharing! :D
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 4/27
*shaking with silent laughter because I ran out of breath two minutes ago* Oh Ra... I love this. And the little bits where Yugi's thoughts and feelings take council are icing on a delicious cake.
cm0011 chapter 1 . 2/25
Wow. That was...uh...that was very hot! Made me want to be Yuugi at some points. And hilarious too! Poor Yugi is so doubtful of himself, he's so cure. And when he started his little trick himself too as a payback to Yami...loved it :P Especially his comments! Oh my Ra! hahahaha. One of my favourite yugioh fanfics to date.

"...find a half-naked Atemu waiting inside with a duel deck."

Hmm. I wouldn't be opposed to that scene.
J.K. Kelly chapter 1 . 2/23
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I absolutely loved it! Especially how they try and act innocent but everyone knows their not. And that last comment from Yugi! Made me burst out laughing like crazy. Keep up the great work! :) (also, what you did with his emotions in his mind seemed really unique, I've never seen anyone do something like that. It took me to the second time for me to figure out what KT was.)
thunder-fish chapter 1 . 1/15
This made me laugh. I can totally see it happening, too.
leneo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
this is sooo cute! I love the writing style and how you added humor to Yugi's perspective!
winters palace chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Do you know how long I have been been
Waiting for something like this and I love it
More it's a really good story
TheCrystalEevee chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Best fan fic ever! I love this so much! I can't stop reading it! I love what you did with the whole Council of Yugi thing. Genius! It's so well written i love everything about it!
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ahahaha! Love it, made me giggle. X3
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
One word:

Yamimontage chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was awesome! Looking forward to more story's!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was sexy and hilarous and made me fangirl so bad. You wrote it really cute. ;u;