Reviews for Voyeurism At It's Worst
Love this story pls update, this story really makes me happy Period I laugh and smile while reading it
Inuyashagirl2015 chapter 10 . 12/4/2018
Yo, I have never been more surprised or more delighted to get an update on a story I thought was dead. Glad to see it!
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
love it
Necrophagy chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Okay, I know this hasn't been updated in about a billion years, but I laughed so hard that I HAVE to follow it in the tiny hope for a new chapter at some point. This was fantastic.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
more please I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ok that was flipping hystarical! I'm still laughing!
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
love itttttttttttt! please continue !
sxcond chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Love this story! Update soon please, its awesome.
Grigiocuore chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Ah ah, this is just hilarious! And your girl is simply adorable: she's human, funny, and generous in a crazy kind of way. I'll love to reado more about her and our favourite boys...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Oh my god, can you please update im now addicted to this story
Malkavian-Acts chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh...why?! If you see this, please continue! I happened upon this and love it!
Arkham's Angel chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Y U NO WRITE MORE?!
Seriously though, this is amazing. I'd hate for it to not be finished. I know you haven't updated in years (insert sobs) but if you are still up and writing please update! I love Dezzy so much and I love The Joker and Batman. You have a great writing style and an amazing story! Please continue!
Arkham's x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hi,I really love this fic,it's awesome!
May I translate this into Chines?If it's OK with you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
okay so you last updated this in 2009. Im almost certain that it has been abandoned. but just incase this is just a serious case of mental block, PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE try to uodate it really is an amazing story :)
love Charlie
Emma chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I really love this please update soon *throws hundereds of cookie bribes* PRETTY PLEASE I WILL SET THE JOKER ON YOU, except i wont because then who would write this AMAZING story xx lots of love
Em