Reviews for Wayward Legacy
MarbleWolf chapter 40 . 9/23
I know this is an old story but I beg you to pick it back up. Fell in love!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 40 . 8/14/2014
Wow it looks almost professional. The fire the title appears from at the end is a nice touch and I love how you used the reviews you're gotten as quotes from critics. I don't recognize the song, but the trailer has a dramatic feel. It seems to show mostly John, Sam, and Ruby. Since I've just finished this chapter I was waiting for with Bela, Bobby, or Mary to make an appearance, but that would be too much of a spoiler. The best part is how all of Castiel' s lines have Misha Collins' s serious low voice to deliver lines in. All in all, it makes me want to pick up this story again and read it from the beginning. Speaking of the story, I'm excited about the enterance of Mary. When I first started this story I thought it was complete. I can't believe I've caught up. One last thought, I love how you are emphasizing the Winchester' s various intimidating sides: Dean filling the doorway, John giving Sam a suffocating hug, and Sam slamming his fists down. The body language is portrayed excellently. I loved the scene where Sam and Dean walk into the room where Mary is and freeze, so much that I read it three times. Or where Dean backs away when Sam loses his temper or when John holds Mary after 24 years? Wait, isn't Sam 22 in season 1? Wouldn't that make him 26? Anyway thanks for posting this story, it's been a pleasure to read. I can't wait for chapter 41.
Your newest reader,

PartTimeMuggle chapter 40 . 4/2/2013
Hey, please make more chapters with Ruby!
HectorDoesGoRug123 chapter 40 . 3/26/2013
Please you HAVE to continue!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
Are you okay? Do you need a beta fr help or are you scraping this? Because if so I know of several really awesome writers who might be able to pick this up from you. I hope you're okay.
Vi-Violence chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
This is really fantastic, it's full of elements I don't find often enough in fics. I love that you brought John and Mary back, and Ruby isn't evil. It's a whole load of stuff that I really love, and well put together too, please write more soon!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
as i have already reviewed on chapter 40, fanfiction refuses to let me reviw that chapter again... so heres what i was going to say...Please update, its such a good story it would be a shame not to. Ive really enjoyed your story and have read it twice in anticipation of the next chapters. so hint-hint, more chapters!
Lizzie18salmons chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love your story
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 40 . 6/7/2012
oh my godness i just read your whole story and am really enjoying it so im really hoping that you'll write more chapters asap as i am desperate and i spent like my who;e day reading this,its so long...but it so good,loving that marys back yay anywho please write more(insert desperate look here)i need to know more. you are a great writer and the storyline is great, i wonder who else is coming back...hmmmm ill just have to wait for your further chapters(hint hint)so ill let you get back writing and i will be eagerly awaiting.
ectograsp chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
I love this! Such a new and interesting story: the plot is complex, suspenseful and totally fits with the tone of the show, and you write the relationships of the Winchesteres so well! Can we expect an update soon?
ccase13 chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
I thought the trailer was interesting. I can't wait to see the rest of the hunters that Castiel has raised from the dead. I want to see how Ruby does at staying on the side of good and how will Bela do.
ccase13 chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
Bela should definitely have to sleep on the floor at least a month for penance.
HeroicDean chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Another good chapter. He-he I kind of laughed when John said the good 'ole days. I knew Sam would have some sarcastic thought to that one!
HeroicDean chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Aww poor John has so much catching up to do. I loved his reaction to the whole 'well there's a demon that's actually good' part. I love Ruby in this story, too. I always liked her in general and was kind of...disappointed that Sera Gamble never had them be in a relationship. It would have made for great drama.
HeroicDean chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Aww love John and Dean's little reunion. It totally made sense for Dean to go at him like he did. I know I would have if my dead mother suddenly showed up from dead after what? Two years. Yeah, anyway. Great update.