Reviews for 10 Minutes in the Park
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wee! Edward and John Lennon, I'm liking! (oh no is Bella Yoko Ono?)
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
this is really cool, it is so inspired. You are a great author, keep it up!
Beans827 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
OMG...what a frickin slice of heaven. That was so so beautiful! I love stories of Edward's past. They make my heart melt and then to top it off...I named my son Sean after that song. I was listening to it for the very first time right after I found out I was having a boy and when I heard Darling Darling Darling Sean...I knew. You frickin nailed that for me!

UGH. I'm in heart fail over that little itty bitty piece. Thank you!
Siobhan Cullen chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
this one made me cry cause i love jhon lennon and i totally agree to the yoko issue. people can be very mean to each other
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
aw i dont really like the beatles but this made me tear up wen he mentionshaving a little girl and a wife! really good!
spellbound-99 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Brilliant. Just beautiful. I teared up a little towards the end. I love how you wrote Edward here too. Great job. Keep writing!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Aw. I loved it!
jlando09 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i loved it mom.. the songs fit in perfectly with what they said to each other in the park.. this was one of ur best yet.. ] love ya! can't wait to read ur xmas one! ] hehe..
PenName76 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
This was so great. Edward asking John Lennon for life lessons and advice. This was a really creative approach to reveal more of Edward's character. Please write tome more.
Werewolf Crazy chapter 1 . 10/25/2008